No announcement yet.

Greg Reid, CB, Florida St.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys think the kid is going to come out if he rocks it for the rest of the year? Might have National Title hopes as a senior, although I have noticed he is rocking some Ankle Braces this year. Any way health could be an issue?
    Last edited by fourthandray; 10-01-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fourthandray View Post
      You guys think the kid is going to come out if he rocks it for the rest of the year? Might have National Title hopes as a senior...
      No. He needs as much work at corner as possible.

Comment

greg reid = deangelo hall? just based on what i've read... both take way too many risks in coverage that don't pay off nearly often enough. both also have the ability to take it to the house once the ball is in their hands

Comment

I think he has a ceiling of the Early 2nd Round especially with his Return ability which is a + +

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
          The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
          Newton
          South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
          Barely literate +5 swagger
          Thief +15 swagger
          Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
          Big, average speed -3 swagger
          Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
          Total Swagger: 62
          ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            greg reid = deangelo hall? just based on what i've read... both take way too many risks in coverage that don't pay off nearly often enough. both also have the ability to take it to the house once the ball is in their hands
            similar type player, except Hall is a more physically talented player which allows him to do that at the NFL level. Reid is only 5'8" and with probably only mid 4.5 speed.

Comment

He's a nickel corner at the next level, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. You need as many playmakers and match-up guys in the secondary as you can get today. Whoever drafts him will use him to shadow the Harvins and Cobbs of the league while returning kicks. Not a stud starting corner but will certainly serve a purpose and excel at what he does.
              Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information