Second Round Steals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Round Steals

Put Kyle Rudolph, who just declared, at the top of the list if he makes it to the second, as he probably should coming off an injury.

Mason Foster
    Marcus Cannon
    Kris Odowd
    Cameron Jordan
    JJ Watt
    Damarcus Love
    Michael Floyd

Any more?????
    Last edited by Babylon; 01-05-2011, 05:46 PM.

everyone is just gunna start naming off their favorite prospect...

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
      everyone is just gunna start naming off their favorite prospect...
      Or their mock draft's second round i guess, oh well. I was thinking guys who are borderline 1sts that for whatever reason fall to the top of the second. I know New England will be looking for that Michael Floyd or JJ watt to be there at the top of the second.

Comment

DeMarcus Love? HELL NO.

After last night, dude is not worth a 2nd rounder.

Comment

Cameron Heyward before last night :/

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
            DeMarcus Love? HELL NO.

After last night, dude is not worth a 2nd rounder.
            He did get abused but he's pretty versatile and could probably play near anywhere on the offensive line, the way Heyward was jacked up he might have given anyone trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              not in the country, so can't even use the espn3 replay (so, sorry for what would otherwise be an easy question to answer for myself), but did he bump his stock up or down?
              Up. He embarrassed DeMarcus Love.

Comment

not in the country, so can't even use the espn3 replay (so, sorry for what would otherwise be an easy question to answer for myself), but did he bump his stock up or down?
                Up, big time. He dominated the game. While playing hurt, too.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

There's not much he could have done better. Should have been the MVP of the game. Consistently destroyed DeMarcus Love. Not sure there's any way he escapes the top 20 after last night and a strong Senior Bowl.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Put Kyle Rudolph, who just declared, at the top of the list if he makes it to the second, as he probably should coming off an injury.

Mason Foster
                    Marcus Cannon
                    Kris Odowd
                    Cameron Jordan
                    JJ Watt

Damarcus Love
                    Michael Floyd

Any more?????
                    These two will not be second round picks. It's more likely that both go top 20 than it is that one falls to the second round.

Comment

Up. Abused DeMarcus Love a couple times as well as Arkansas's other OT, lined up on both sides, drew a crucial holding penalty and ended up with 1.5 sacks I believe. I never understood how he fell out of the first round discussion, he's outstanding at holding the POA.

Likewise, I never understood how Love was in it. He reminds me so much of Frank Omiyale.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        These two will not be second round picks. It's more likely that both go top 20 than it is that one falls to the second round.
                        i agree, cameron jordan is a monster who, i think has the potential to be one of the top dlineman out of this draft, especially for a 3-4 team

Comment

Also, for the OP, I'd be shocked if Cam Jordan's stock went down from this point forward. If anything, I can see him shooting up into the top ten discussion.

My favorite guys for this list would be Jerrell Jernigan and Christian Ponder.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                            Also, for the OP, I'd be shocked if Cam Jordan's stock went down from this point forward. If anything, I can see him shooting up into the top ten discussion.

My favorite guys for this list would be Jerrell Jernigan and Christian Ponder.
                            I think there is probably an outside chance that one of the so-called top 5 QBs falls to the top of the second round. Possible, based on post season interviews and combine.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              Cameron Heyward before last night :/
                              Heyward was always a top 15 pick IMO...it's just that shiny new toy syndrome kicked in and everyone found someone else.

You don't get guys with his size, pedigree, and skill outside of the top 20 picks...And I say this with full acknowledgement that there are guys in this draft with similar size and I guess skillsets...he's a much better player than all of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information