Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Countdown Podcast is BLOWING UP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Draft Countdown Podcast is BLOWING UP!

    In the most popular sports category, the Draft Countdown podcast is #90 on iTunes and #5 on Blog Talk Radio. And we've only just begun! Things will only pick up in the upcoming months.

    If you aren't on the boat, what's the matter with you? :o)
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

    Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

    Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes


  • #2
    Congratulations.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds like NFLDC is a terrorist organization.

      I didn't listen live Tues cause I wanted to watch Mallet as he is in the range of 49ers options on draft day.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice job guys ! Good to see football on the rise talks .

        Comment


        • #5
          I will listen next Tuesday!!! Perfect timing for the day after the bowl game.

          Comment


          • #6
            You can always listen on archive on iTunes or www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown as well!
            Last edited by Scott Wright; 01-05-2011, 10:15 PM.


            Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

            Comment


            • #7
              Im on the boat! Hooray for being a regular!
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • #8
                also a regular here. seems like this little ol' site has really grown. soon, we'll be seeing our two stars bantering on the tv with washed-up coaches and GMs.

                I'm proud to follow this site these past 3-4 years.
                <This space reserved for Leonard Fournette love>

                Hackenberg vs Morris!
                FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Love the podcast guys. You're the soundtrack to my commute to class every Wednesday.

                  And I can guarantee that I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind hearing TWO new podcasts every week closer to the draft.


                  Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thechad31790 View Post
                    Love the podcast guys. You're the soundtrack to my commute to class every Wednesday.

                    And I can guarantee that I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind hearing TWO new podcasts every week closer to the draft.
                    How about FIVE thirty minutes shows during Senior Bowl week?
                    Scott Wright, President
                    Draft Countdown.com
                    www.draftcountdown.com

                    Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

                    Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                      How about FIVE thirty minutes shows during Senior Bowl week?
                      YES! collaborations with other draftniks included?
                      <This space reserved for Leonard Fournette love>

                      Hackenberg vs Morris!
                      FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Great show.
                        I'm getting there in terms of being a regular.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DcmRulz View Post
                          YES! collaborations with other draftniks included?
                          There probably won't be much fan interaction on the shows during Senior Bowl week. We'll be taping them pretty early (8am central) before heading out to the morning practice.
                          Scott Wright, President
                          Draft Countdown.com
                          www.draftcountdown.com

                          Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

                          Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                            There probably won't be much fan interaction on the shows during Senior Bowl week. We'll be taping them pretty early (8am central) before heading out to the morning practice.
                            Im still upset Im not important enough to be considered a Draft Analyst. Come on Scott, let me get involved!
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just subscribed....checkin it out.

                              RIP ST

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information