Physical Cornerbacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Cornerbacks

Looking at the Packers secondary down the road Travon Williams is top notch and Shields has a lot of potential. But Shields is the smallest player on the team so I think they should be looking at bigger, more physical players who can match up with players like Sidney Rice and Calvin Johnson. Which corners in the first 3 rounds fit this bill?

Thanks

Originally posted by mancl View Post
    Looking at the Packers secondary down the road Travon Williams is top notch and Shields has a lot of potential. But Shields is the smallest player on the team so I think they should be looking at bigger, more physical players who can match up with players like Sidney Rice and Calvin Johnson. Which corners in the first 3 rounds fit this bill?

Thanks
    Patrick Peterson. /endthread
    Last edited by Jimmy; 01-07-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Jimmy Smith CB Colorado

Might be the best CB in this draft when is comes to jamming the WR's. 6'2 205lbs and runs a sub 4.5.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Amukamara has to be on here.

Comment

Prince and PP are both super physical in terms of press coverage. Davon House deserves a mention too.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            Jimmy Smith CB Colorado

Might be the best CB in this draft when is comes to jamming the WR's. 6'2 205lbs and runs a sub 4.5.
            Ya, Jimmy is easily the best press CB in the draft and is very physical with WR's at the LOS.

Comment

Do not forget to mention Ras-I Dowling.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information