Boston College LB Luke Keuchly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College LB Luke Keuchly

Scott, what have you heard in scouting circles about this guy? Just a true sophomore but a 6'2 235 lb. ILB and a tackling machine.

BTW..Keuchly will be in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl tomm vs everyones favorite pistol QB Colin Kaepernick and Nevada. Go Eagles!

He is a beast. Herzlich gets all of the attention and publicity (and I guess rightfully so) but Keuchly is just as good, if not better than Herzlich.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Herzy is a different animal. He's more rangy and makes more plays in coverage. Keuchly is just a gap-busting tackling machine and I would assume is projecting as a true franchise 4-3 MLB.

Comment

Keuchly had something like 170 tackles this year.. maybe a Jarrett Johnson type next level?
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I like this guy a lot.

Definitely early round potential in a year or two.
          Scott Wright, President
          Draft Countdown.com
          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Keuchly can play anywhere in the 4-3 or probably inside in the 3-4. He needs to get bigger, but has added size already and should continue to do so. He is an absolute beast and will be a first rounder barring bad luck.

Comment

Real good prospect. He still needs to get bigger and stronger, but he's a real good prospect. Should be a first rounder next year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

He is a monster. That is all.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Can't teach instincts...and this kid has 'em

Comment

as a student at BC and someone who watched every game, this guy is awesome and a much better prospect than Herzlich. Ive never seen a linebacker get from sideline to sideline faster than Keuchly. He is an instinctive player that can bust up a gap or chase down a runningback trying to kick it outside. But he is also awesome in coverage and can cover any runningback or tightend. skip to 1:50 in the video to see Keuchly in coverage and then come away with a nice pick on the sidelines in back to back plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4gNFL2upZE

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                    None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.

Comment

Andy Katzenmoyer.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                        Keuchly had something like 170 tackles this year.. maybe a Jarrett Johnson type next level?
                        Jarret Johnson is a converted DE and probably has 40 lbs on Keuchly. I think Keuchly is compares more to Vilma...tackling machine.

Comment

Vontaze Burfit already has sophomore MLB chunk of love I have, but I'm sure this guy is a fine player himself.

I look forward to maybe watching BC/Nevada tonight.

Comment

Boston College fan here...

The guys is Zach Thomas with a bit more athleticism. He has bulked up a lot since his freshman season, but needs to put more onto his frame. If he does I can see him being a real effective LB in either the 34 or 43.

Comment

Phew...how bout that Keuchly guy? Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information