Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas City Chiefs need a big play WR...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Chiefs need a big play WR...

The biggest glaring weakness for the Chiefs is the lack of a big play WR. Bowe, McCluster and Moeaki are a good foundation for success, but the Chiefs don't have that big time play making WR opposite of Bowe to the outside.

The last few weeks have showed that and the Chiefs likely need to address that in the first round. Outside of a big play WR, what else are the Chiefs in dire need of? NT???

A QB.

*Ducks*

Comment

If you watch any of the Chiefs game outside of today, you would notice Cassel isn't the problem. The lack of any WR getting open is the major issue.

Comment

I would say another OLB since Vrabel will be 36 and the fact that he has 0 sacks says to me that they could use someone else on the other side of Hali. I don't watch a lot of Chiefs football though.
        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

The Chiefs have Andy Studebaker that plays half of Vrabel's snaps and he is a decent pass rusher, but I do agree that is one position that could be addressed very early. For sure with this draft class being very good with 3-4 OLB.

Comment

They need a slot receiver and another outside option. Cassel really doesn't have anyone to throw to. If you take away Bowe and Moeaki, the Chiefs don't have any receivers. They might have their slot guy if Kevin Curtis sticks around, but they need another outside option.

Comment

I have them taking Justin Blackmon in my 3 round mock. I agree that they need another big play guy. Bowe can make plays, but if he's shut down, they have to go to rely on the run game to make plays.
              Check out my NFL Draft work at http://nflsoup.com

Follow me on Twitter @NFLSoupKeet

Comment

One would assume KC will be drafting in what part of the 20's? Of the top WR's, who is a legit option? Think both Green and Jones be gone by then? Blackmon, Floyd and who else? Are those guys good fits? I'm thinking Blackmon is a strong possibility.

Comment

I agree they could use another receiver, but their current receivers would look better if they had a better QB.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefMojo View Post
                    If you watch any of the Chiefs game outside of today, you would notice Cassel isn't the problem. The lack of any WR getting open is the major issue.
                    I've watched them, and for the most part, I'm kidding. But there are times that he is just flat out awful, and today is an example.

As for the question; WR, NT, OLB. Isn't Barry Richardson a FA? RT could be a need.

Also, they're officially picking #21.

Comment

If they draft Carimi i wouldnt be shocked
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I could see this team taking a WR but I think the WR there looking for is a Vincent Jackson type of WR....

Thanks BoneKrusher
                        IN SHAD WE TRUST

Comment

As a RT? That might not be to bad at the 21st pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Day One Pick View Post
                            I agree they could use another receiver, but their current receivers would look better if they had a better QB.
                            That's not true. Cassel is definitely not a problem. They have one receiver and a rookie TE. The other guys might as well not even be on the field...that's how useless they are...proven by the amount of 1 WR sets the Chiefs run.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                              I've watched them, and for the most part, I'm kidding. But there are times that he is just flat out awful, and today is an example.

As for the question; WR, NT, OLB. Isn't Barry Richardson a FA? RT could be a need.

Also, they're officially picking #21.
                              That was all Weis today (and last week). Weis and not having a slot receiver to take advantage of the Ravens' aggressiveness.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information