Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Prospects from the BCS Championship Game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Draft Prospects from the BCS Championship Game?

    Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have been terribly behind in following the draft this year.

    So let's have it. Absolve me by telling me, who are the draft prospects to watch in tonight's game?

  • #2
    I mean, other than Cam Newton.

    Comment


    • #3
      All for Auburn. Newton (QB), Fairley (DT), and Ziemba (OT) are the top three I can think of.

      Jeff Mahl (WR) is a prospect for Oregon though he isn't a top guy.
      Go Steelers!
      Go Vandals!

      Comment


      • #4
        Great throw cam, w.r. dropped it.

        Comment


        • #5
          How overrated is Cam Newton? I cant see this guy being considered a franchise QB and going in the 1st round.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            How overrated is Cam Newton? I cant see this guy being considered a franchise QB and going in the 1st round.
            Answer? Very overrated. Nick Fairley is the best prospect on that team. He's an absolute manbeast. If Carolina decides they dont want to go QB, I think he's a legitimate contender for the #1 overall pick.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Answer? Very overrated. Nick Fairley is the best prospect on that team. He's an absolute manbeast. If Carolina decides they dont want to go QB, I think he's a legitimate contender for the #1 overall pick.
              I absolutely agree with this. But I wonder if Fairley is the kind of the guy that can stay motivated with a huge contract or if he's another Haynesworth.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                How overrated is Cam Newton? I cant see this guy being considered a franchise QB and going in the 1st round.
                Based on what exactly? He has poise, incredible agility for his size and he throws with touch, especially to the flats. So what makes him overrated?
                Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

                - Genius

                Comment


                • #9
                  C.a.s.e.y. M.a.t.t.h.e.w.s
                  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Black Bolt View Post
                    Based on what exactly? He has poise, incredible agility for his size and he throws with touch, especially to the flats. So what makes him overrated?
                    Unless your definition of touch is overthrowing intermediate routes or zinging passes as hard as he can, he really does not, but there's already a thread discussing that.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fairley doesn't get as much hype as Suh did last year (not yet anyway), but he is every bit as dominant and does it against the SEC and now Oregon. I think Suh is the superior athlete and has more upside, but it wouldn't shock me like others have mentioned if he were to go #1 overall. Especially in a class like this with no clear cut #1. Also something to note is how teams react to his "dirty" rep as we have seen tonight. I personally don't think it will hurt him (in fact i think some teams might like that kind of edge), but it's something to think about anyway.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gator3guy View Post
                        Fairley doesn't get as much hype as Suh did last year (not yet anyway), but he is every bit as dominant and does it against the SEC and now Oregon. I think Suh is the superior athlete and has more upside, but it wouldn't shock me like others have mentioned if he were to go #1 overall. Especially in a class like this with no clear cut #1. Also something to note is how teams react to his "dirty" rep as we have seen tonight. I personally don't think it will hurt him (in fact i think some teams might like that kind of edge), but it's something to think about anyway.
                        I think he has #1 locked up. Insanely quick.
                        Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

                        - Genius

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Answer? Very overrated. Nick Fairley is the best prospect on that team. He's an absolute manbeast. If Carolina decides they dont want to go QB, I think he's a legitimate contender for the #1 overall pick.
                          yes. I've been saying it since Luck went back that the Panthers' best bet is Fairley, who fills a big need and is the most dominant defensive player in college football this year.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If Newton didn't declare this year it would be great.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Maehl=Eric Decker
                              Fairley's a freak of nature. definitely in the running for #1 overall
                              <This space reserved for Leonard Fournette love>

                              Hackenberg vs Morris!
                              FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information