Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Scouts Inc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ESPN Scouts Inc.

    Broke down some players on film. Tryon Smith they said had the best feet in the draft for a OT and very long arms. They said they see him as now a top 15 pick. Amukamara is closing the gap on PP and Jordan from Cal has shown to be very strong, very good against the run and shows he can rush the passer a little, They said Jordan could end up late 1st round.

  • #2
    Jordan should be borderline Top 10


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      Jordan should be borderline Top 10
      Agreed. I don't expect he'll get past Dallas, Washington and Houston. The very lowest I see him going is to San Diego at #18.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Jordan stays in that 10-20 range. Thing is there are some very good 3-4 DEs who are also in that range in JJ Watt and Cam Heyward. JJ Watt had 21 tfls this year!

        Comment


        • #5
          Houston is going to a 3-4 so you know one of those 3-4 DE's has to be selected by them

          Comment


          • #6
            ^I'm intrigued by that transition.

            Ryans and Williams are all MUCH better fits in the 4-3... and they don't have anyone to play OLB opposite Cushing, who may not be the best edge rusher either...

            The only guys who fit are Okoye at NT (maybe?) and A. Smith at 5....
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

            - Ko Simpson

            Comment


            • #7
              Cameron Jordan 32nd overall would be an epic pickup for the Patriots. (or 33rd... though I think that pick gets traded for a 2012 1st and something else)
              **** her in da *****!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                ^I'm intrigued by that transition.

                Ryans and Williams are all MUCH better fits in the 4-3... and they don't have anyone to play OLB opposite Cushing, who may not be the best edge rusher either...

                The only guys who fit are Okoye at NT (maybe?) and A. Smith at 5....
                yeah they are just screwing themselves unless they have a draft like that packers did in 2009, but talk about a waste of mario williams

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  Cameron Jordan 32nd overall would be an epic pickup for the Patriots. (or 33rd... though I think that pick gets traded for a 2012 1st and something else)
                  Cameron Jordan 29th overall would be an epic pickup for the Ravens. Unfortunately its very unlikely that it will happen. Getting him at 17 is a much more likely option than expecting to get him at 32.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You might get your wish. It looks like he will drop to the second. Not a pass rusher at all. But great against the run.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Scouts Inc is terrible. Always has been, always will be.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Scouts Inc is terrible. Always has been, always will be.
                        Isn't Scouts Inc just Todd McShay's rankings?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          Isn't Scouts Inc just Todd McShay's rankings?
                          Todd McShay is the guy who has to go on tv to communicate and rationalize Scouts Inc's board.

                          big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            Cameron Jordan 29th overall would be an epic pickup for the Ravens. Unfortunately its very unlikely that it will happen. Getting him at 17 is a much more likely option than expecting to get him at 32.
                            Yeah, I don't bother reading Scouts Inc anymore because their big board is rarely ever right outside of the top 5. Team general managers seem to go crazy after that.

                            Originally posted by DBNYDP View Post
                            You might get your wish. It looks like he will drop to the second. Not a pass rusher at all. But great against the run.
                            More of a pass rusher than Cameron Heyward.

                            I'm a little scared he doesn't maintain control during rushing more though.
                            **** her in da *****!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Scouts Inc is way too main stream. I'm too cool to read them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information