Torrey Smith or Titus Young?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrey Smith or Titus Young?

Who do you think will be the better pro? And who does each remind you of?

Titus Young. The comparisons to Mike Wallace are pretty good.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Comment

Torrey Smith = Roddy White

Comment

Titus IMO is the better deep threat but Torrey is the guy who has #1 potential and is probably a bit more refined. Torrey might actually run a better 40 than Titus.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by JaxJag_1 View Post
          Titus Young. The comparisons to Mike Wallace are pretty good.
          Young won't be that productive. I think Maclin is a better comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
            Young won't be that productive. I think Maclin is a better comparison.
            Both are pretty fair comparisons. Titus has some real potential.
            FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Comment

Maclin is a lot bigger and plays a lot bigger than Young.

Comment

Titus Young is better. Torrey Smith is overrated,and should have stayed in school.
                Last edited by REDSKINSWARRIOR82; 01-16-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                  Maclin is a lot bigger and plays a lot bigger than Young.
                  Maclin and Wallace are the same height/weight. And Young is only 170 pounds, so there won't be a lot of people with the same size as him.

Comment

Overrated are you serious smith has only played the receiver position for 3.5 yrs and received his degree on top of that he had a high ankle sprain the majority of last season the game he was 100 percent was the nc state game 14 224 4 tds I see him being a number 1 receiver at the next level

Comment

Originally posted by Terpfan82 View Post
                      Overrated are you serious smith has only played the receiver position for 3.5 yrs and received his degree on top of that he had a high ankle sprain the majority of last season the game he was 100 percent was the nc state game 14 224 4 tds I see him being a number 1 receiver at the next level
                      No bias right.

Comment

Titus Young has always reminded me of a bit of a poor man's Ted Ginn... just about the same size and play the game similar.

I think Mike Wallace and Jeremy Maclin are both good comparisons for Torrey Smith. I think Smith has better #1 WR potential, while Young will be best as a slot/deep threat.

Comment

Definitely Torrey Smith. He's got #1 potential down the road. The Roddy White comparison is actually pretty good. I think he's got a shot at the late first, especially with Floyd and Blackmon going back to school. Titus Young is more of a 3rd round guy IMO. Lots of potential, but Ill take Smith 10 times out of 10.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
                            Titus Young has always reminded me of a bit of a poor man's Ted Ginn... just about the same size and play the game similar.

I think Mike Wallace and Jeremy Maclin are both good comparisons for Torrey Smith. I think Smith has better #1 WR potential, while Young will be best as a slot/deep threat.
                            Those were comparisons for Titus Young...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                              Those were comparisons for Titus Young...
                              Yeah I know but I'm saying I think they're both good comparisons for Torrey Smith. Especially from size/speed ratio standpoint.

Much more comparable to Smith as a prospect than Titus Young. I always come back to the poor man's Ted Ginn for Titus Young.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information