Best Slot Receivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trojanbrutha View Post
    RT @jernigan3: To everyone out there wondering about my injury, its nothing major...just want to make sure im a 100% for the combine!!! #TroyNation
    Damage control.

Comment

Jeff Maehl, WR - Oregon

Comment

I like Armon Binns of Cincy and Greg Salas of Hawaii. Both of those guys show the toughness necessary to catch the difficult passes over the middle and clutch catches in coverage.
        "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

Now that Szczur is out, Salas is my #1 rated slot WR
          FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Comment

Seizure's the guy I'd want if I was looking for a slot receiver. Hoping the Chiefs pull the trigger on him in the 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Seizure's the guy I'd want if I was looking for a slot receiver. Hoping the Chiefs pull the trigger on him in the 2nd or 3rd.
              Szczur won't be in the NFL Draft.

Comment

I'd like to throw Dwayne Harris's name out there.

Comment

Originally posted by DBNYDP View Post
                  I'd like to throw Dwayne Harris's name out there.
                  I'm so stoked Dallas got him. I think he's goign to kill it in the slot.

Jernigan, Cobb, and Harris I think are going to carve out the best careers out of the guys mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information