No announcement yet.

Taiwan Jones, RB, Eastern Washington

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.28-4.35 and he had a boot on his broken foot only a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
      This guy wasn't even on my radar until just recently. After his Pro-Day today, I read that he's now considered almost a lock for Day 2. I don't like how upright he seems to run from the highlights I've watched though.
      Your sources are way off. I'd be surprised if Jones isn't the third RB taken before Ingram and Leshoure. The 3rd round is his floor imo.

Comment

Durability is the major question here. It's impossible to predict guys like this. They have the tools to be impact pro players but there's no way of knowing whether or not they have the work ethic and mental makeup to be a pro athlete. You just can't teach that speed though.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
          Your sources are way off. I'd be surprised if Jones isn't the third RB taken before Ingram and Leshoure. The 3rd round is his floor imo.
          Day 2 is the 2nd Round...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bird View Post
            Day 2 is the 2nd Round...
            ...and the 3rd...unless he thinks Jones is going in Round 1.

Comment

this incredible showing at his pro day definitely bumps him in to the top 5 RBs. He definitely needs to bulk up about 10 pounds but other than that he's arguably the most explosive/big play back in this draft.
              1) Mark Ingram (20-30)
              2) Kendall Hunter (early 2nd)
              3) Mikel Leshoure (early 2nd)
              4) DeMarco Murray (early 3rd)
              5) Taiwan Jones (late 3rd)
              GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                this incredible showing at his pro day definitely bumps him in to the top 5 RBs. He definitely needs to bulk up about 10 pounds but other than that he's arguably the most explosive/big play back in this draft.
                1) Mark Ingram (20-30)
                2) Kendall Hunter (early 2nd)
                3) Mikel Leshoure (early 2nd)
                4) DeMarco Murray (early 3rd)
                5) Taiwan Jones (late 3rd)
                No Ryan Williams in your top 5?

Comment

Jones has some serious flaws to his game, he takes every carry to the outside and is going to have to learn how to run between the tackles, he is also non existent as a blocker and you cannot be a starter in the NFL if you cannot pass block.
                  Of course, he is a threat to go the distance on every carry so if he can make the above 2 adjustments and stay healthy, he could be special but he has a lot of learning to do. Late 3rd or early 4th rounder.
                  And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                    No Ryan Williams in your top 5?
                    Ryan Williams is too inconsistent and injury prone in my opinion. His production dropped big time and he fumbles way too much. Could be a steal though, but from a potential stand point I have him as a 4th/5th rounder.
                    - I also have Daniel Thomas and Jordan Todman ranked higher than him.
                    GO RAVENS

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information