Senior Bowl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Bowl?

Is anyone from here going to the Senior Bowl? I'm debating on going since I live in Missouri. It's definitely worth it because this Senior Bowl is actually stocked with talent but the drive, flight or train ride seems to be a pain.

Any experiences you all can share?

Dude I would freaking go if you have the chance .Don't miss out man.Then stream us live event practices ha jK Lol .

Comment

This guy will be there, as usual! :o)

In all seriousness, I can't recommend the Senior Bowl enough for serious draftniks.
      Scott Wright, President
      Draft Countdown.com
      www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Yeah, the only problem is the most important stuff happens during the week. I definitely hope to be using vacation time in the next couple years to go down.

Also,Scott I have been to Mobile a few times. What are your impressions of the city?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
          This guy will be there, as usual! :o)

In all seriousness, I can't recommend the Senior Bowl enough for serious draftniks.
          Which of your fellows do you most look forward to meeting? In adddition to the owner of this site, I have a serious mancrush on on the Goose, Rick Gosselin.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera

Comment

Most of my buds are like, Why go to the Senior Bowl? I'm like this is heaven for aspiring NFL scouts to be or GMs to be. That's me!!! I definitely am looking to go starting tnext Wednesday and staying until Sunday morning. Hopefully I can make it and some of us draftniks can meet up and discuss what we've seen.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information