Jernel Jernigan - Next Harvin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jernel Jernigan - Next Harvin?

I think this guy is a KILLER from the slot. Reminds me of Harvin of Minny.

Don't let his his YPR fool you. This guy will step in day one and start for some team in the slot.

Thoughts?

Jerrel *******
    Last edited by JustDezIT; 01-21-2011, 06:12 PM.

He's nowhere near as strong as Harvin is. I think I'm leaning more towards the McCluster role in KC.

Comment

I think more like Desean Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by jason96r View Post
        I think more like Desean Jackson.
        I don't think he could play on the outside, so I don't agree with that comparison, and hes definitely not as fast either.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
          I don't think he could play on the outside, so I don't agree with that comparison, and hes definitely not as fast either.
          Oh, yes he is. Don't kid yourself.

Comment

harvin is a very powerful litte WR, the dude is pretty jacked.....jernigan isnt
            E]

Comment

Jernigan is going to be one of the best slot/weapons in the NFL

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by JustDezIT View Post
                I think Young has a much better shot to play on the outside, and still be just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by JustDezIT View Post
                  Jernigan is not nearly as fast or quick as Desean man, c'mon.

I'd say he runs a low 4.4. Jackson is a legit 4.2 and plays like it.

I like Jernigan, but he isn't Desean Jackson.

Comment

I like Jernigan a lot, but I don't think he's on Percy's level.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                      Jerrel may be one of, if not, the fastest at the combine...

"I like it when people underestimate us," Addison said. "I feel real confident in the guys we have back there. The guys we lost are no better than the guys we have now. The guys we have now are more sound. We're a faster defense, we just have to get a little more physical. I know we'll get the job done and we're going to prove we can get the job done."

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
                        harvin is a very powerful litte WR, the dude is pretty jacked.....jernigan isnt
                        You'd be surprised at how wrong this statement is. At 5'9" 190lbs...he has put on about 30lbs since he got to TROY. The S&C coach is a master and has worked with Osi and D Ware. Jerrel is a workout warrior that has a good build.

"I like it when people underestimate us," Addison said. "I feel real confident in the guys we have back there. The guys we lost are no better than the guys we have now. The guys we have now are more sound. We're a faster defense, we just have to get a little more physical. I know we'll get the job done and we're going to prove we can get the job done."

Comment

Percy Harvin was a top 10 talent in his class. Jerrigan is not. Jerrigan may be an awesome slot weapon some day, but he isn't on Percy's level.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                            Percy Harvin was a top 10 talent in his class. Jerrigan is not. Jerrigan may be an awesome slot weapon some day, but he isn't on Percy's level.
                            Or DeSean Jackson's IMO. I still think Jackson should have been taken in the Top 15 of the draft - one of my favorite prospects I remember 'evaluating' in awhile.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

He's not a deep threat despite the timed speed. He's a short strider who can catch and run. Doesn't have the size or sheer ability to to beat his man over the top.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information