Eastham Energy All-Star Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastham Energy All-Star Game

I know it's the inaugural game and it's probably got the worst name of them all, but is there any place they're doing coverage of this game? Or... is anyone even watching this game? If you are, some observations would be appreciated.

I think it's being aired on one of the regional Fox Sports stations.

Comment

it's being aired mostly in Arizona and the West coast, not even nation-wide.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

NEWS: The Eastham Energy College Football All Star Game will be broadcast LIVE on FSArizona, Fox Sports West, Fox Prime Ticket Southwest, and Fox College Sports has just announced it will be broadcasting the game across the country!

Comment

David Mims is the guy I'm most interested in.

Good luck getting anyone to watch the game. Right in the middle of the two Championship games. I'll only be watching the first hour if it's on.
          Go Steelers!
          Go Vandals!

Comment

Originally posted by Chidi29 View Post
            David Mims is the guy I'm most interested in.

Good luck getting anyone to watch the game. Right in the middle of the two Championship games. I'll only be watching the first hour if it's on.
            You can awlays watch the game on your laptop or desk top .While watching the Pro games .Just have the game on mute . Who is all playing in this game ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
              You can awlays watch the game on your laptop or desk top .While watching the Pro games .Just have the game on mute . Who is all playing in this game ?
              Is the game going to be online? I want to keep my focus just on the Steelers game since I'm a fan.

Here's the roster.

http://www.easthamallstargame.com/stars.php
              Go Steelers!
              Go Vandals!

Comment

2 rutgers guys, whooo!
                Lowery and Freeny baby
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

That is a really poor roster IMO .I'll pass on that game.You might be able to find the game on Justin.TV , I couldn't find it on my other sports channel so good luck .

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                    That is a really poor roster IMO .I'll pass on that game.You might be able to find the game on Justin.TV , I couldn't find it on my other sports channel so good luck .
                    Yup, there's really nothing there so I'm not too worried if I miss most of the game.

Trevis Turner of Abilene Christian might be the only other guy I care about. He was the Lineman of the Game in the Cactus Bowl, the D2 All-Star game. Didn't really watch him, was watching another player, but Turner certainly has the size to play.
                    Go Steelers!
                    Go Vandals!

Comment

I won't be watching it, but I might check out the results later. Masoli and Weber were 2 names to stand out to me that I recognized.

Comment

What about Steven Friday?

Comment

Wow. That's an extremely ghetto website. It's easier and cheaper than ever to make a competent, professional looking site. I am turned off already by that haha. Not exactly a good roster either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I want to see Phillip Livas, Will Yeatman (i only know him because he went to a rival high school of mine, but he's a freak and is incredibly strong for a TE.), and Friday. All are later round picks, but i really have no interst in the other guys.

Comment

Man, I had completely forgotten all about Jeremiah Masoli until I saw him on the roster.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information