Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayock Posted His Top 5 Positional Rankings

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e-per-position

There will be substantial changes as he has just started watching film and still has the Senior Bowl and the Combine to attend.
    And proud of it!!!

The only thing that really stood out was Robert Quinn as the #5 DE. Kinda going out on a limb there.

Comment

Four QB's tied at 5? Haha cmon man make a stand for someone, you really can't believe all of them are equal pro prospects at this point.

Derek Sherrod and Stephen Paea seem a little low IMO.

He's high on Ahmad Black too. Maybe he'll go higher than some thought despite his size. Wouldn't be mad if the Bucs spent their 2nd on him.

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
      The only thing that really stood out was Robert Quinn as the #5 DE. Kinda going out on a limb there.
      That does stand out, but right now it's not too crazy to say. He has to earn his position back at the top of the draft and prove that he's still the same player as a year ago. He'll have one of the most important off seasons out of all the prospects. I could see him back in the top 3 discussion, or all the way down to the 20's depending on what he shows.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

At this point in the draft process, Seniors from major conference schools have a distinct advantage but as the post season advances, juniors and small college players move up the charts. Scouts tend to ignore juniors till they declare then the film study on them gets going.
        And proud of it!!!

Comment

I'd hope there would be sustantial changes considering his "top five" is more like a top eight or nine.
          Go Steelers!
          Go Vandals!

Comment

I'm still happy to see that Jake Locker is in second place still.He stock should really rise this week if he performs well and really stays in the pocket etc .

Comment

I think Stephen Paea is a little low, and Blaine Gabbert is a little high.

Comment

Well, I'm actually not as big a fan of Mayock as most of the people here(though he is one of the top scouts), but I've never been that sold on Robert Quinn either, and he doesn't look like a dominant physical specimen or player to me.
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Wow, that is surprising. I think he's the best pass rusher in the draft... But screw it. If this helps him fall to NE I'm all for it!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Gabbert's his #1 QB???
                    Unreal.

Is the offensive tackle class so weak that Solder is the top prospect??
                    Adrian Clayborn IMO is not the 2nd best DE available in the draft, and it's mildly shocking he doesn't have Heyward in his top 5.

Comment

I don't really agree with a lot of his selections. I'm not sold on his wide receivers especially.

Comment

Why does he call it his top 5 ranking when every position has more than 5 or less than 5? lol.
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Wow. Charles Clay is really, really high at tight end. I actually like what he brings to the table as an H-Back, but I didn't expect to see him drafted.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                            Well, I'm actually not as big a fan of Mayock as most of the people here(though he is one of the top scouts), but I've never been that sold on Robert Quinn either, and he doesn't look like a dominant physical specimen or player to me.
                            The thing about Mayock is that he can only scout certain positions. He's money on QBs and DBs, and decent with the offensive skill positions. And he can't scout offensive or defensive linemen worth a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                              Why does he call it his top 5 ranking when every position has more than 5 or less than 5? lol.
                              Mayock actually scouts and watches tape, probably hasn't gotten around to scouting enough CBs to effectively rank them.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information