whats up with the "WEIGHTS IN"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with the "WEIGHTS IN"

nothing against scott or anyone who does that rankings but every other play he talks about theyre "buttle butts" lol... im just saying

It's a description of the player's physique.

Some of them just happen to have big butts, and you can't lie about those things.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

A big booty is the first thing i look for when evaluating post players, women, and linemen.
      Originally posted by SNIPER26
      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

they say the boooty is the source of energy behind powerful legs.
        Barry Sanders booty is like a ******* armor plated gorilla
        GO RAVENS

Comment

Scouts love bubble butts. True story.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Jason Pinkston should be a top 10 pick then. Get a load of his ass sometime.

Comment

I think scouts equate large, pronounced glutes with explosive power in a prospect.
              But the first time you see it in a scouting report, it does make you think WTF!??lol

Comment

With some slight adjustments this could be made into "A Scouts Anthem"

Comment

Trust me, if you had to stare at Pinkston's butt for a good 10 seconds today, there would be no better description.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Lower body strength and power is driven more from the posterior chain then from the anterior chain. Big hamstrings and glutes correlates highly with power and speed.

Comment

i get why its done, but the descriptions were making me laugh....chiseled 6 pack, or loose and flabby and unimpressive, squishy belly, bubble butt, soft, hung like a horse, fat rosey cheeks, sculpted biceps with a barrel chest and a finely toned and symetric physique

like its a body building comp or dating service
                      E]

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
                        i get why its done, but the descriptions were making me laugh....chiseled 6 pack, or loose and flabby and unimpressive, squishy belly, bubble butt, soft, hung like a horse, fat rosey cheeks, sculpted biceps with a barrel chest and a finely toned and symetric physique

No way they used hung like a horse.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post

Now you know why Warren Sapp said the entire pre-draft process reminded him of what it must have felt like for a human being to be sold on an auction block in the 1700s.

Except for the part about being paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game.

Comment

Its all about the definition of the lower body, you get big enough thighs your bound to have an ample posterior. then again its just natural to some people

Comment

Originally posted by jtice2003 View Post
                              Its all about the definition of the lower body, you get big enough thighs your bound to have an ample posterior. then again its just natural to some people
                              Big thighs don't have a whole lot of corrrelation to a big butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information