Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Taylor, DT, Baylor

Wow. This guy was extremely impressive today. He was absolutely destroying people in 1v1 drills. Just handled them with a pure bull rush.

He's 340 right now, and wears it really well. Looks extremely powerful and plays with good leverage. I can't wait to see him in the game.

Anybody know anything about him? Can't say I watched a ton of Baylor football this season...

when their were rumors that he may have declared last year, I was all about KC bringing him in the 3rd-4th round. He had a very good senior campaign and has showed me a lot this week already. I think he could be a first rounder when it is all said and done. Prototypical 3-4 NT 2 gap skeme.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about this kid. Is it possible for him to sneak into rd 1? I mean with the NT being that hard to find, why not?

KC draft Big Phil!!!

Comment

Think he ends up anywhere from 25ish to 35ish. Helping himself this week a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information