Dontay Moch Does He Really Run 4.25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontay Moch Does He Really Run 4.25

Is he really that fast at LB?? Is he any good at pass rushing??

No.

/thread

Comment

If he does, he doesn't play like it. So, it doesn't matter.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Maybe I'm just gullible but I believe he can run sub 4.4.

Comment

4.35-4.40...probably realistically 4.40-4.45

Comment

I'm guessing a 4.49, which is still impressive.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Moch has a background as a track sprinter. So he's familiar with effective get-off technique of the starting block, as it were. A good start versus a bad start can add or subtract tenths of a second from everybody's forty time.

So I think he's actually as fast as some 4.4 guys, but he'll probably run with better technique than them so I would not be surprised if he's in the 4.3 range.

Comment

THis is from August. According to this article he ran a 4.18... they didn't believe the time so they had him run it again, and he ran 4.08. http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...tay-moch_N.htm On hisi third attempt he went 4.20.

Also, in high school, Moch ran a 10.78 100 and a 22.12 200. He won the Arizona state 200 m title.

I think it is possible he can run 4.25. Whether people think he can do it or not is irrelevant. The fact is that he has had witnesses see him do it and he has the background.

Comment

Why would they put 245 pounds on weight on him with that speed. Lean him up and put him at a skill position.

Comment

Originally posted by J52 View Post
                    Why would they put 245 pounds on weight on him with that speed. Lean him up and put him at a skill position.
                    May not have the skill to play a skill position

Comment

Originally posted by J52 View Post
                      He only weighed 229 at the Shrine Bowl... LB is now his only position.

Comment

Anything under 4.5 will still be outright freaky.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

at 6'1,229, sounds like he could compete at safety, maybe they school give him a look.

Theres a guy named keenan clayton who played for oklahoma..not near as fast as this guy is said to be but, still 4.4 material. he came in to play SS for them at 6'1, 205-210ish. he was moved to ROLB because of his strength and lateral movement, ability to stop the run. he left OU at 6'1,230 and now plays for the philidelphia eagles.

If he is indeed this fast, and can relay that to the field, this guys is a HUGE sleeper prospect, and i see him on a defense like tampa..take advantage of his speed by using him as a freelancer. hopefully this guys intelligence stacks up with his god given physical talents.

Comment

Vernon....Gholston...
                            "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

Originally posted by ellsy82 View Post
                              Vernon....Gholston...
                              Way way off on that one. The big difference between Moch and Gholston is that Moch consistently puts up good tackle numbers. Gholston on the other hand, never had tackle numbers that suggested he had any kind of motor. Moch consistently took on double teams designed to stop him, so Nevada devised schemes where he would routinely take on OGs head up and he would blow through and by them. He was an absolute terror on every play....unlike Gholston who would flash 2-3X a game but was a nonfactor otherwise.

Check out Gholston's numbers, off the top of my head he had 37 or so tackles his junior year, 17 of those were sacks... He made 20 tackles in an entire 13-14 game season that weren't sacks... BAD MOTOR! These two guys are nothing alike. Moch gives maximum effort for his little frame. Effort is not his question mark,now his questions are his size and can he transistion to LB in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information