No announcement yet.

Question Regarding the Senior Bowl Observations...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I think the people hating on Kaepernick are focusing waaaay too much on his throwing motion, and not enough of the results. You are crazy if you don't think he doesn't have NFL potential or talent... Thats clear.

He can be stud in the league. I would love to see him go to the Bills or Dolphins. I would take a chance on him in the 2nd before I would take a chance on Locker in the 1st.

I've noticed those who don't think Locker's weaknesses are that big of an issue were already big Locker fans. Looking at Kaepernick, not too many were fans of his, and he's changed the minds of so many NFL people. There is no question he has the potential the succeed at the next level. No question.

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
      If you think Colin Kaepernick is Michael Vick or Randall Cunningham, you are going to be sorely mistaken.

And I'll make a prediction right now, he's going to have a good game. Just like Michael Robinson, Kaep will run a lot, make a few good passes and we will get criticized even more. That's fine, but he has been up and down all week. Poor pass, poor pass, great pass. Listen to the podcast today, I explain exactly what I am seeing and where he is faltering here. Guy is talented, no doubt. If he is developed correctly, could be a beast, but there is a lot more to go.

Scott also addresses this in his blog here:
      If you could get into a time machine and go back to the early 80's and watch Randall Cunningham, what do you think you would have said about him? Probably the same thing you are saying about Kaepernick. Cunningham's biggest criticisms as a young player were that he was raw, was uncomfortable in the pocket and was overly reliant on his legs, his whip-like release, and was wildly inconsistent when putting the ball in air. Then in year 2 he got a little playing time on 3rd downs...and the next season he was well on is way to becoming the NFL's Ultimate Weapon.

Debug Information