Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martez Wilson Working Out With Sam Mills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martez Wilson Working Out With Sam Mills?

What am I freaking missing here, this is the second time I've heard Sam Mills's name brought up like this despite the fact that he is dead, right? Am I missing something? I know his son is coaching somewhere but they are referring to former NFL LB Sam Mills as in Scott's last blog article.

Yea I don't know what the deal is with this. They kept talking about Sam Mills like he was alive during the East-West Shrine Game too

Sam Mills III is an assistant coach for the Panthers. That HAS to be who they're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
      Yea I don't know what the deal is with this. They kept talking about Sam Mills like he was alive during the East-West Shrine Game too

Sam Mills III is an assistant coach for the Panthers. That HAS to be who they're talking about
      Yeah I remember that now. I remember it struck me as odd at the time but then I forgot about it. They were definitely mixed up.

Comment

Yeah, his son coaches with the Panthers, but I remember from that game and from Scott's article saying "former NFL LB Sam Mills".... I don't recall his son making it to the NFL as a player.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information