2011 Sleeper Running Backs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Sleeper Running Backs

What is everyone's favorite Sleeper RB? This class doesn't seem to have too many in my opinion but then again I havn't looked to hard into it. The only guy that comes to my mind is Taiwan Jones. Any of you people have any guys you have fallen in love with? Videos Welcomed!

Delone Carter from Syracuse. He'll be starter in the league sometime in the near future.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Dion Lewis...he'll be a 3rd-4th round steal. Hopefully by the Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        Delone Carter from Syracuse. He'll be starter in the league sometime in the near future.
        Didn't take long for my choice to get taken... Oh well, I guess I will nominate Jacquizz Rodgers and Anthony Allen.

I like Rodgers' quickness and acceleration, and he will be available very late IMO.

For a big man I really like Allen's feet. Not a sprinter by any means, but he has great balance and elusiveness for a big guy.

Comment

Allen Bradford

Comment

I was going to say Delone Carter from Syracuse also.

Comment

I love me some alex geen. Hell be a great. 3rd down back for someone

Comment

There are a lot of good change of pace type RB's in this year's draft. The combine will sort them out but at the Senior Bowl I liked the look of Derrick Locke of Kentucky if his speed checks out.
                And proud of it!!!

Comment

I'll say Taiwan Jones. Could be a great situational back.

Comment

Armondo Allen Jr., Notre Dame
                    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

shane vereen
                      my quick smells like french toast

Comment

A healthy Graig Cooper = A productive NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
                          Allen Bradford
                          Yep. Powerful runner who has an excellent burst through the hole at 230 lbs...Just needs to work on pass catching and pass blocking. He'll be a late round steal.

Comment

Yes!! Allen Bradford and Graig Cooper (I hope your favorite team doesn't snatch them up in the later rounds b4 my Skins swipe one) ...

Bilal Powell, also
                            Skins 2012 Mock, Baby!

1- RG3!!! (QB, Baylor)
                            3- Nigel Bradham (OLB, FSU)
                            4- Brandon Washington (G, Miami)
                            4- Matt McCants (T, UAB)
                            5- Brandon Hardin (FS, Or St)
                            6- Andrew Datko (T, FSU)
                            7- Edwin Baker (Mich St)

2012...RGIII...Welcome to DC!!!!

Comment

Delone Carter, Bilal Powell, Damien Berry, Taiwan Jones and Da'Rel Scott. Carter reminds me of Michael Turner. Bilal Powell has good size and a very good burst, I believe that he will be a good starter in the NFL. Jones is a guy who is electric in space, if you get him in a scheme that gets their runners in space he could be similar to LeSean McCoy. Damien Berry doesn't display a lot of wiggle but he doesn't waste any motion, he runs hard and he has pretty good speed. Scott is small but he is built pretty thick and he is explosive too with his hard charging, explosive and efficient style of running would make him a good fit in a ZBS.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information