Keep An Eye On Leonard Hankerson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep An Eye On Leonard Hankerson

Leonard Hankerson works as hard as anyone on the offseasons to better his game. There are 9 workout videos of him and Mark Duper doing drills on youtube over the past 2 years. Here is workout video part9...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnmSvTJvlI

or goto youtube and type in hankerson duper

I wasn't under the impression that Hankerson was someone garnering little attention.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Comment

Fantastic week. Lot of buzz about him right now in spite of measuring in shorter than expected. Dropped some passes(Just ask Shnae) but he looks like a natural receiver with good body control. Really like the way he works back for the ball and fights for it when it's in the air.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

This kid is defines hard work and determination.

He was a dropped pass away from falling off the Miami WRs rotation during his sophomore season because of his HIGH drops numbers. He started working with Duper before his junior season and the results started pouring in results. Then comes his senior season and he continues to excel. He was the only true reliable WR Miami had last year and he ended up braking the Miami rec TD record and everyone knows Miami has had some stud WRs.

A strong senior bowl and combine will make him sneak into the 1st rd.

Comment

Originally posted by 87Canes View Post
          This kid is defines hard work and determination.

He was a dropped pass away from falling off the Miami WRs rotation during his sophomore season because of his HIGH drops numbers. He started working with Duper before his junior season and the results started pouring in results. Then comes his senior season and he continues to excel. He was the only true reliable WR Miami had last year and he ended up braking the Miami rec TD record and everyone knows Miami has had some stud WRs.

A strong senior bowl and combine will make him sneak into the 1st rd.
          yeah i think he has a chance to go late first now

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by redskinsbaby3000 View Post
            Leonard Hankerson works as hard as anyone on the offseasons to better his game. There are 9 workout videos of him and Mark Duper doing drills on youtube over the past 2 years. Here is workout video part9...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnmSvTJvlI

or goto youtube and type in hankerson duper
            Are you his agent, his mom, his dad, his brother, or Leonard himself?

Good prospect, should be a top 50 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Fantastic week. Lot of buzz about him right now in spite of measuring in shorter than expected. Dropped some passes(Just ask Shnae) but he looks like a natural receiver with good body control. Really like the way he works back for the ball and fights for it when it's in the air.
              I've heard Hakeem Nicks comparisons....I also see some Anquan Boldin and maybe even a bit of an Andre Johnson-Lite when I watch him.

I think he's definitely going to make some team happy in the late first-early 2nd. He just doesn't have quite as much upside as some of the other top level WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                I've heard Hakeem Nicks comparisons....I also see some Anquan Boldin and maybe even a bit of an Andre Johnson-Lite when I watch him.

I think he's definitely going to make some team happy in the late first-early 2nd. He just doesn't have quite as much upside as some of the other top level WRs.
                I don't see similarities to any of them. I see Pierre Garcon.

Comment

Originally posted by Day One Pick View Post
                  I don't see similarities to any of them. I see Pierre Garcon.
                  Hankerson plays way more physical than Garcon...

Comment

He's not nearly as explosive as Nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      He's not nearly as explosive as Nicks.
                      I don't think people foresaw this level of explosion out of Nicks. Before we traded the pick, I wanted him like crazy on the Bears that year but most people thought I was nuts.

Comment

I don't think people foresaw this level of explosion out of Nicks. Before we traded the pick, I wanted him like crazy on the Bears that year but most people thought I was nuts.
                        Nicks certainly had a WOW factor to him at UNC. I haven't seen it from Hankerson. He seems like a solid, steady producer. I can't decide whether he reminds me more of Rashaun Woods or Jericho Cotchery.

Comment

I don't buy any of these to be honest with you. He's not a mauler like Anquan Boldin or Hakeem Nicks. He's good after the catch, but not because he's hard to tackle. Garcon is really a bad comp for him as he's not nearly as fast and doesn't have that level of wiggle. He's also a lot more physical. If I had to pick someone to compare him to, it would probably be a bigger version of Brandon Lloyd(The good version of Brandon Lloyd). Similar athlete and similar skillset.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Well this has quickly become an example of "100 people, 100 opinions." Or in this case, comparisons.

Comment

Well this has quickly become an example of "100 people, 100 opinions." Or in this case, comparisons.
                              He's a tough player to come up with a comparison for. He's not small enough to be lumped in with the speedier guys or undersized possession receivers. He's not big of physical enough after the catch to be a Boldin or Nicks type(They both have about fifteen pounds on him). He really doesn't have an exaggerated skill set or body type in either direction and that's sort of what makes him such a valuable target.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information