Where was Jerrel Jerrigan Saturday??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was Jerrel Jerrigan Saturday??

I didn't see him in the game? Was he not invited, injured, etc??

Tweaked a left knee injury. He was on the sideline.
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

Originally posted by ellsy82 View Post
      Tweaked a left knee injury. He was on the sideline.
      He wasn't on the sideline. He wasn't at Senior Bowl at all.

Comment

And it was an ankle injury, not a knee injury.
        "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

jernigan3 Jerrel Jernigan
          by dothaneagletroy
          Just got done with another workout, and I ran the 40 for the first time in a long time and just say I still have it!!!#cantloseit

"I like it when people underestimate us," Addison said. "I feel real confident in the guys we have back there. The guys we lost are no better than the guys we have now. The guys we have now are more sound. We're a faster defense, we just have to get a little more physical. I know we'll get the job done and we're going to prove we can get the job done."

Comment

It's not Jerrel Jernigan. He doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
              It's not Jerrel Jernigan. He doesn't exist.
              Maybe not in your world...but he does in this one...

"I like it when people underestimate us," Addison said. "I feel real confident in the guys we have back there. The guys we lost are no better than the guys we have now. The guys we have now are more sound. We're a faster defense, we just have to get a little more physical. I know we'll get the job done and we're going to prove we can get the job done."

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information