Your Pet Prospects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Pet Prospects

The guys you seem to like more than anyone else does.

Derrick Locke, RB - Kentucky

I've seen him as low as the 50th running back in some people's rankings for this year, and that tells me they simply never saw him play. I just compared him to Warrick Dunn in the "sleeper running backs" thread, and I'm sticking with that. "Poor man's" Warrick Dunn for now, but even that warrants a ranking much higher than 50th. I know Scott's got him higher than that, but he knows what he's doing. I'm just throwing the "50th" out there because I've seen people put him in that range more than once, and he's at least a mid-round pick. I like him better than I liked Dexter McCluster last year.

Lance Kendricks, TE - Wisconsin

Lance Kendricks keeps getting mentioned as an afterthought. "Don't forget about Lance Kendricks..." people say. Damn right. The guy is going to be a Dustin Keller-type player, except that he's a good blocker. Faster, bigger and a better blocker than Aaron Hernandez, he didn't get the same hype because he played on a bruiser running team from Wisconsin and Tim Tebow wasn't throwing to him. He's going to be an NFL starter, and is worth taking in the second round.

*edit* Scott compares him to Dustin Keller in his scouting report, too. I just looked at it.
    Last edited by Caulibflower; 02-03-2011, 08:25 PM.

Patrick Peterson, Von Miller, Ras-I Dowling (as a S), Nate Irving, Greg Salas, Alex Green

Comment

MASON FOSTER!

This is our (boe and I) guy. I've had the pleasure of watching this guy play numerous times and have come away impressed every time. He plays with a ton of energy, he flies all over the field making play. He's a very well rounded prospect who doesn't have a glaring weakness in his game. He is going to make some team very very happy and is going to be a very solid LB for whoever drafts him.
      Last edited by TACKLE; 02-03-2011, 08:40 PM. Reason: better boe? ;D

Comment

people I like more than most: Eric Hagg & DeJon Gomes, Von Miller, and Jerrod Johnson

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Please watch some film on Denarius Moore people. It's crazy he's not even ranked in Scott's WR list.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
            Please watch some film on Denarius Moore people. It's crazy he's not even ranked in Scott's WR list.
            Denarius was money for me in SEC Fantasy Football. I've been a fan ever since. :D

Comment

I tend to latch onto late round/FA types...

Brett Brackett, TE/WR, Penn State
              Taylor Potts, QB, Texas Tech
              Harold Ayodele, DT, Emporia State

Some of the more highly rated guys I REALLY like:
              Davon House, CB, New Mexico St.
              Jaiquawn Jarrett, FS, Temple
              Daniel Thomas, RB, Kansas State

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Phil Taylor. He more I watch of his film this year the more I love him. Last yer he was donkey *****, this year he is awesome *****.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/col...hil-taylor.ece
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Mike Mohamed from Cal.

Comment

3 Tulsa defensive players meet Dwayne Harris :D

Comment

DeMarco Murray, Jerrel Jernigan, Marcus Cannon, Jeff Maehl, Greg Jones, Dontay Moch, Ryan Kerrigan, Marcus Gilbert, and DJ Williams.

Comment

Love me some Mason Foster.

I'm higher on Aldon Smith than most, I think he's a legit top 5 talent.

Also like Helu Jr. more than others as well.

Comment

Darvin Adams, WR - Auburn

Catches the ball well with his hands, has great body control and good length. Doesn't necessarily had great timed speed, but is a deep threat who can track the ball over his shoulder and make the big catch down the field. Much of the time when Cam Newton made a great throw, it was Darvin Adams making a great catch. And he gets so little attention I even forgot to mention him in my original post. I knew I was forgetting someone...

But yeah, I tried to make a thread about him earlier and it totally died. I see him being a productive NFL player. I'd be willing to spend a third on him, maybe even a second depending on how his combine goes, except that this is an unusually deep WR class and that's going to affect his value.

Comment

Drake Nevis

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Stephen Paea, Corey Liuget (I'm getting there), Kelvin Sheppard, Dontay Moch, and Daniel Thomas.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information