Most Explosive WR in the Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Explosive WR in the Draft

Not talking about the best WR, but who is the most explosive, who has the greatest potential to take a 10 yard slant 90 for a touchdown? Who can make something out of nothing, and has potential to be the #2 WR not just slot guy.

I'm a Falcons fan and honestly we're desperate for that #2 WR to take pressure off of Roddy and open up our offense to some big plays. I'd say that prevented us from being an elite offense this season.

I'd love to hear what you guys have to think. I know that Titus Young is getting a ton of praise right now, his name is hot, and his speed is real nice, but I don't think he's going to crack the first round.

Titus Young is the hot name right now since he looked excellent at the Senior Bowl, but Jerrell Jernigan is going to cause alot of problems for people in the NFL as well. My money would be on one of those two.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I would say Jerrel Jernigan and Torrey Smith.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

^

Torrey Smith would be my guess.
        "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

He might not time as well as Jernigan or Smith, but he is incredibly explosive on the field. I am a big Julio fan, he has the size to run through tackles along with the speed and athleticism to run by everyone. Jernigan is incredibly elusive and has serious speed, Torrey Smith has track speed, but if there is someone who can take a short pass for a TD I am taking Julio. He can run through, around, or by defenders.

Comment

I think you mean YAC, and if thats the case, Dwayne Harris is a monster at that.

Comment

Harris is exactly who I was thinking of as an under the radar guy. I know he's had trouble with drops, but he seems like if he can hold onto it he's got great ability

Comment

Torry Smith would be the obvious guy.

A sleeper pick is Ricardo Lockette, who has legit sub 4.3 speed (and could really beat DHB's 4.24. He ran a 4.35 and was really angry at himself at an offseason training sesh. He said he's run as a 4.27 tons of times without seriously training for just the 40, which is something that he will be doing for the combine. ALot of these guys are just the "track stars" type, but according to what i've heard of him at the NFLPA game, unlike a guy like Kelton Tindal last year, he's really quick off the snap and is not a "build up speed" guy, but a guy who gets up to top speed very quickly. I'm really wondering why he went to Fort vally st, when he had a chance to go to Auburn. I haven't seen much of him, but he seems like he could be a really BIG steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post

He might not time as well as Jernigan or Smith, but he is incredibly explosive on the field. I am a big Julio fan, he has the size to run through tackles along with the speed and athleticism to run by everyone. Jernigan is incredibly elusive and has serious speed, Torrey Smith has track speed, but if there is someone who can take a short pass for a TD I am taking Julio. He can run through, around, or by defenders.
                  Julio isn't going to go past St. Louis I don't think. He's a guy I wish for in Atlanta, but thinking that's a pipe dream. I also wonder about him, he makes the insane grabs, and drops the easier stuff, always perplexing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman57 View Post
                    Torry Smith would be the obvious guy.

A sleeper pick is Ricardo Lockette, who has legit sub 4.3 speed (and could really beat DHB's 4.24. He ran a 4.35 and was really angry at himself at an offseason training sesh. He said he's run as a 4.27 tons of times without seriously training for just the 40, which is something that he will be doing for the combine. ALot of these guys are just the "track stars" type, but according to what i've heard of him at the NFLPA game, unlike a guy like Kelton Tindal last year, he's really quick off the snap and is not a "build up speed" guy, but a guy who gets up to top speed very quickly. I'm really wondering why he went to Fort vally st, when he had a chance to go to Auburn. I haven't seen much of him, but he seems like he could be a really BIG steal.
                    Nice, love prospects like that.

Comment

denarius moore.

Comment

Originally posted by nofalcons10 View Post
                        denarius moore.
                        I'd like him as a late round prospect, not getting a lot of buzz, but with the QB play at TN that's understandable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                            I think he's legit, no question the best WR in the draft, but I wouldn't classify him as the most explosive. I think he can do the most, but there are others out there that are more explosive.

Btw, that highlight is against Vandy...basically makes it irrelevant.

Comment

randall cobb IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information