Sleeper Alert at WR...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeper Alert at WR...

Cameron Kenney-WR Oklahoma. JUCO transfer in 09...played sparingly over the last 2 years but this year had huge games against OK. St. And UConn in the BCS. Really stood out to in the bowl game as a guy that can make plays downfield. Obviously he's an underexposed guy and opportunities were slim at Oklahoma with Broyles on the field but this guy seems like a good player and I'm surprised he wasn't invited to any all star games to get a better look at him. Anyone else remember him or have any opinions on him?

Originally posted by JPP90 View Post
    Anyone else remember him or have any opinions on him?
    Well, his sociology degree won't help because I don't think there is a high demand for people in that field. I guess he'll end up coaching or something because he won't be on an NFL roster.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

owned lol...

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Jesus Christ...you post about an Oklahoma WR that might get a look during Pro Day or as a UDFA and you get more standup comedy from people who don't know what they're talking about. Awesome.

Comment

welcome to Scott Wright's Draft Countdown
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            welcome to Scott Wright's Draft Countdown
            Pretty much.

I always though DJK would be a helluva sleeper. Former 4th rounder that had unlimited upside. Ahhh...those damn character flags.
            "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Comment

TeBiarus Gill from TROY... http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/playerDetai...=716&player=10 *Great possession receiver

Jason Bruce from TROY

"I like it when people underestimate us," Addison said. "I feel real confident in the guys we have back there. The guys we lost are no better than the guys we have now. The guys we have now are more sound. We're a faster defense, we just have to get a little more physical. I know we'll get the job done and we're going to prove we can get the job done."

Comment

Is this kind of like where you sit on your arm until it goes numb and then you start pl.....wait a second.
                Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

Always impressed with him when I watch OU. Quick guy with ok size, knows how to get open.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

He has terrible hands. They have improved over time, but he has a huge case of the dropsies.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Lester Jean, WR, FAU is a new sleeper of mine, since Edmund Gates has been discovered

6'3 200 with what seems like 4.4 speed, could use work on route running but every rookie can.

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        He has terrible hands. They have improved over time, but he has a huge case of the dropsies.
                        Kinda like James Jones and Jordy Nelson?
                        Or more like TO?

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information