The Robert Quinn Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Robert Quinn Thread

How good will he be in the pros? Where do you guys think he'll go? Player comparison?

More and more I watch him the more I want him in Dallas. Ware+Quinn+Rat= WOOOODY.

adalius thomas clone
    GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
      adalius thomas clone
      Hopefully, the Raven's version. I'd like him in NE.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I think he'll be an electric player in the NFL he plays in a 3-4. He has the best combination of burst, explosiveness, and quickness off the ball. He will be a demon stand-up pass rusher in a 3-4.

For someone who is "recorded" as 270, he has a thin frame. He definitely looks like a player who can move fluid in space. I think putting him in a scheme like New England will maximize his skill set to the best

Comment

Originally posted by Nebula View Post
          I think he'll be an electric player in the NFL he plays in a 3-4. He has the best combination of burst, explosiveness, and quickness off the ball. He will be a demon stand-up pass rusher in a 3-4.

For someone who is "recorded" as 270, he has a thin frame. He definitely looks like a player who can move fluid in space. I think putting him in a scheme like New England will maximize his skill set to the best
          I read the comparisons to Adalius Thomas and those words came to mind. Adalius was stocky and built like a tank. Quinn is taller, and though listed at the same weight, looks much more lean.

Comment

If I had to come up with a comparison, it would be John Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              That's a good one. We don't know how his body is going to develop though. He has the frame to put on a lot of weight.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

It won't happen but I want Quinn to fall to the Pats so badly.

Comment

Have there been any sightings recently? What should we be expecting at the combine, a guy that has spent his time in football purgatory working out getting stronger and faster or a guy that has gone through the motions and will be at less than his idea?

Bryant was slightly less than his best last year and it hurt is stock somewhat, do the UNC guys showup having learned from that and put on a show? Five or six months of doing not much more than preparing in the weight room and speed sessions without the rigors of a football season could really do wonders for some already gifted athletes if they chose to take full advantage of their time.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    Love this comparison, and I'd really love even more if the Falcons can team them up.

Comment

Three letters: God.

Just that.

Comment

4-3 teams are going to have him much higher on their board than 3-4 teams so that's where he's going to go. He might be the steal of the first round though.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_knight View Post
                          Love this comparison, and I'd really love even more if the Falcons can team them up.
                          Unfortunately, the Falcons had to go out and do something called "winning" in the 2010 season and have a slightly better than 0.0000001% chance of drafting Robert Quinn in the 2011 draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Zello View Post
                            Unfortunately, the Falcons had to go out and do something called "winning" in the 2010 season and have a slightly better than 0.0000001% chance of drafting Robert Quinn in the 2011 draft.
                            we can always trade up.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

i want to say he looks like jason pierre paul very much

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information