Favorite 2011 NFL Draft Prospect?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite 2011 NFL Draft Prospect?

He doesn't have to be a guy who fits your guys "scheme" or anything, just whos that guy that excites you the most in this draft class? oh, and why?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Tyrod Taylor.......Year after year he has improved as a PASSER, although he is very mobile/athletic he looks to make that throw now. I get mad for the fact that all the scouts say he needs to make a position change at the next level to be successful. Looking back at the game against Stanford that was the best throw he has made in his whole entire college career. I'm very pleased with Taylor's decision to stick it out at the QB position in the Shrine Game. He has been a QB all his life, it's not like in HS he was considered an ATH prospect. He will prove all doubters wrong come Draft Day.
    Last edited by shylo3716; 02-13-2011, 10:21 AM.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
    Newton
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62
    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Cameron Jordan. ive said this before he is violent and will compete with anybody.

Comment

Patrick Peterson.

Comment

Leonard Hankerson- He's been my guy for a few years now so....

Non Hurricane or Scarlet Knight, I would have to go with Delone Carter and Quan Sturdivant.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Non-Hurricane, I'd have to go with a three-way tie between Jon Baldwin, Ryan Williams and Patrick Peterson.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

We had this thread like a week ago but what the hell.

MASON FOSTER
              - This is my guy. I've been hyping him all year. Love the way he plays. Super high energy, high intensity player who played as good as any LB in the country this year. Might be the most complete LB in the draft. He's going to make some team very happy.

EDMUND GATES - I've become a huge fan of his in recent weeks. Runs silky smooth routes and is pretty damn explosive (said he raced Johnny Knox several times and never lost....Knox ran a 4.29 at the combine). Tracks the ball very well and has great hands to boot. I think he's right there in the second tier of WR's. It also doesn't hurt that he has dreads and a great beard. ;)

PATRICK PETERSON - Should've been a Cane but whatever. I still love 'em and still love watching him play.
              Last edited by TACKLE; 02-13-2011, 06:18 PM. Reason: pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Out of the top guys Peterson, after that Noel Devine or Jarvis Jenkins.

Comment

I've been all over Cam Jordan for months now. He's far and away my favorite prospect in this class. I'm also really high on Demarco Murray and Shane Vereen at RB and Jimmy Smith at CB. Another guy I love is Owen Marecic from Stanford, but that might just be my illogical love for FBs kicking in.

EDIT: Damn, can't believe I forgot Brooks Reed. I'm a big fan of his as well. And I love Herzlich for the same reasons as everyone else. I'm also big of Stephen Paea.
                  Last edited by A Perfect Score; 02-13-2011, 03:13 PM.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

If I have to pick just one player I'll take Patrick Peterson for my Browns. But there are others I believe are just as good as him at their positions, namely DE Da'quan Bowers, RB Mark Ingram, and DT Nick Fairley.

If the Browns get one of those four on draft day the player will be great value at number 6. Bowers doesn't get talked about alot compared to Peterson, Fairley, Green, and Newton, but I think he's as good a football player as any of them. And I'll say the same for Ingram. The team that drafts him will have a quality RB. Right now I believe he's underrated.

Comment

Jacquizz Rodgers and Torrey Smith are leaps and bounds my favorite prospects in this draft class.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Mason Foster

By far the most fun defensive player to watch on film. He is just like Luke kuechly, a guy who just flies around the field making plays all game with his instincts and motor.

Comment

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew; 02-13-2011, 01:58 PM.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

I love Bruce Carter, I mean the knee injury was a huge blow though.

Deunta Williams is a boss.

Uhhhhhh... Martez Wilson & Brandon Harris.
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I LOVE Allen Bailey, Patrick Peterson, and Julio Jones. I fall in love with freak athletes easily though and am big on potential.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information