FB Owen Marecic
      TE Kyle Rudolph
      OG Mike Pouncey
      DT Jarvis Jenkins
      LB Brooks Reed
      CB Jimmy Smith
      CB Ras-I Dowling

Props to clover_jeez!

I like this kid named Kelvin Shepperd. Big linebacker, who is a tackling machine, and has the best instincts in the draft. If he is able to improve in coverage a bit more, and get a little faster, you are getting an absolute stud for your linebacking group.

Also Herzy and Robert Quinn.

Nathan Enderle. Also really like Gabe Carimi but there are a lot of people in that category.
            Go Steelers!
            Go Vandals!

Corey Liuget is probably my favorite. Also like: Brandon Harris, Colin McCarthy, Kelvin Sheppard, Mike Pouncey, Ben Ijalana, Martez Wilson, Christian Ponder, Ricky Stanzi, and Tim Barnes.

My favorites last year had pretty good seasons. Loved Nate Allen, Maurkice Pouncey, Ben Tate, Owusu-Ansah, and James Starks.

The two DL with the first name Cameron. I don't think it'd shock anyone if those two guys because stahs. Then there's Quinn...I also think they'll be 3 of my top 10 players after combine...maybe...depends.

A.J Green and Robert Quinn because i played against both in school HS 3 times. Also wrestled and sadly lost to Quinn.

I forgot about Kelvin Sheppard. He is my favorite linebacker in this draft. I don't think he is the best prospect, but he is my favorite.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          's rocket surgery now, folks.

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      We had this thread like a week ago but what the hell.

MASON FOSTER
                      - This is my guy. I've been hyping him all year. Love the way he plays. Super high energy, high intensity player who played as good as any LB in the country this year. Might be the most complete LB in the draft. He's going to make some team very happy.

EDMUND GATES - I've become a huge fan of his in recent weeks. Runs silky smooth routes and is pretty damn explosive (said he raced Johnny Knox several times and never lost....Knox ran a 4.29 at the combine). Tracks the ball very well and has great hands to boot. I think he's right there in the second tier of WR's. It also doesn't hurt that he has dreads and a great beard. ;)

PATRICK PETERSON - Should've been a Cane but whatever. I still love 'em and still love watching him play.
                      i agree with this list also

Lawrence Guy, DL Arizona State

Locker, Dalton,Titus,Pettis,Peterson,Stanzi.Black,Will Hill,Chase Henry.So many good players and not enough draft picks for SF.

Kris Adams will be a huge steal.

Remember where you heard it from.....
                          Just play me, baby

I'm starting to like Mario Addison of Troy a lot as a 4-3 defensive end. He shows really good quickness off the snap, and gets good leverage going underneath offensive tackles. I don't like him as a 3-4 OLB prospect, but I think he could be a really effective pass-rusher, and he's pretty strong against the run, too.

Randall Cobb

SEC sinlge season all purpose yards record (2396) . . .

Cobb has the potential to be the third best wr in this class. i love him . . hope the packers snag him in the 2nd.

On Andrew Luck
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Debug Information