2011 All-Star Football Challenege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 All-Star Football Challenege

Any one going to watch it.I thought it was going to be an NFL pros but it is all on the rookies coming into the NFL draft.All big QB 's I think and other positions players.Should be fun.It is on ESPN right now.Should be fun.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
    Any one going to watch it.I thought it was going to be an NFL pros but it is all on the rookies coming into the NFL draft.All big QB 's I think and other positions players.Should be fun.It is on ESPN right now.Should be fun.
    Ryan Mallets stock just rose significantly after that accuracy challenge ;)

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I really like Mallet as a QB.People are knocking on him because he isn't as mobile as the other first 3 QB 's.I think he would be a good fit in SF if he feel to them in the second round.With a solid offense and the WCO he should be able to do pretty good.

Comment

Locker and Pettis showed nice chemistry, the latter being one of my favorite sleepers.

Comment

Locker is inaccurate as all get out.

Comment

Dang Miller just whipped the other two Line backers there with a quick time.

Comment

god i want torrey smith to the falcons more then anything. watching him run and make catches just makes me smile.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Locker looking much better this drill.

Comment

I'll say this tho Dalton looked pretty good though today.So would not mind him in SF either.

Comment

This was on like a week and a half ago :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                      Ryan Mallets stock just rose significantly after that accuracy challenge ;)
                      He looked great in the opening round and then in the team set he was late getting Smith the ball i thought. I didnt like the signing of the football/fake pitcure taking. I know they need to have fun at these events but he needs to show a serious side too i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        He looked great in the opening round and then in the team set he was late getting Smith the ball i thought. I didnt like the signing of the football/fake pitcure taking. I know they need to have fun at these events but he needs to show a serious side too i think.
                        i didnt have a problem with signing the football and the fake picture taking. It doesnt mean he has character concerns it just shows hes having fun

Sig by BK

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                          i didnt have a problem with signing the football and the fake picture taking. It doesnt mean he has character concerns it just shows hes having fun
                          I'm good with that. I just think when there are concerns i'd want to keep it professional. It didnt change my opinion of him as i dont think he's some real solid guy anyway but you're right no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            Locker and Pettis showed nice chemistry, the latter being one of my favorite sleepers.
                            I believe Locker and Pettis have the same agent and have been working out together.

Comment

I did not see it. Who was all there?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information