• Show
Clear All

• Bowers Injured

Didn't see a thread but he just got a surgery for a partially torn meniscus
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/s...d-knee-surgery

It's only a scope.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

It's not a major surgery, by any means ... this won't affect his stock at all, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SRogers92 View Post
        It's not a major surgery, by any means ... this won't affect his stock at all, IMO.
        But they say he may not be able to workout prior to the draft. That would affect his stock to some extent at least.

Comment

Originally posted by the natural View Post
          But they say he may not be able to workout prior to the draft. That would affect his stock to some extent at least.
          Not at all. I honestly couldn't see this even being a concern for any GM.

Comment

Lots of players in the top 5 say FU to workouts pre-draft.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
              Lots of players in the top 5 say FU to workouts pre-draft.
              Bowers is a one year wonder. Fairley too. Their workouts are important.

Comment

Not really ... his issues were about "work ethic" and motivation ... he'll address those as best as he can during interviews ... his physical tools have never been questioned. There's always Pro Days, too ...

This isn't a concern.

Comment

And a workout in shorts and t-shirt would prove anything? Those two guys could shut it down till the draft and still go top 10 in their sleep, they are far and away the best prospects at their position.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I doubt it would hurt his draft status much. Ironically guys that sit out like Bradford and Robert Quinn seem to see their stock actually go up. Something about not being scrutinized i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      I doubt it would hurt his draft status much. Ironically guys that sit out like Bradford and Robert Quinn seem to see their stock actually go up. Something about not being scrutinized i guess.
                      Not sure about Quinn, but Bradford put together back to back Heisman Trophy worthy seasons before he was hurt.

Comment

you are a zero year wonder!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                          you are a zero year wonder!
                          Is that anything like a legend in his own mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            Is that anything like a legend in his own mind?

Most of you would know...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              And a workout in shorts and t-shirt would prove anything? Those two guys could shut it down till the draft and still go top 10 in their sleep, they are far and away the best prospects at their position.
                              That depends on who you ask I guess... I have Dareus ranked ahead of Fairley, and Jordan isn't that far behind. Bowers is a one year wonder, but he doesn't seem to be the typical one year wonder boom or bust type. Based on potential I'd still rank Quinn ahead of Bowers, but not playing this past season might have hurt his stock a bit. Aldon Smith is up there as well, again based on potential. I can see why people like Bowers and some of his lack of production was because of injuries, I get that.. Bowers is definetly a top 10 player, but saying he's far and away the best prospect at his position isn't true imo. With that said, I don't see this injury hurting his stock. He had a great season, his physical skills are known and easily spotted when you see him play. All he has to do is interview well and I'm sure he'll be off the board pretty early.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information