Draft Countdown, Help My Best Friend Get To the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Countdown, Help My Best Friend Get To the NFL

Just watch the video below. The more views it has, the more people will notice it. The scouts of certain NFL teams has already contacted me about his 40 yard dash video, which I also put in this post. I'm helping his marketing team/agency to get the word out. We've already been in contact with Arkansas State University and Ole Miss about letting him participate in their pro days, both have said they'd let him come. He's been training at D1 since the season has been over.

He's 6'5", 200 pounds. State 200 meter champ in high school. 141 catches/2,311 yards/29 touchdowns in college. First 2 years in a 4 and 5 wide offense that was atop the GSC in offense, then played in a triple option offense the past 2 years.

Here is his 4.36 forty on track from the spring.

Touchdown.
    Last edited by batman15; 02-15-2011, 03:21 PM.

We don't actually have any power to get players drafted any lower or higher. Anything you show us or tell us, some scout for some team has probably already seen or heard. Still, best of luck to Mr. Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
      We don't actually have any power to get players drafted any lower or higher. Anything you show us or tell us, some scout for some team has probably already seen or heard. Still, best of luck to Mr. Adams.
      I know, like I said scouts have already seen things. But if that guy from Canada can get noticed from YouTube, then I think Kurt can too.

Thank you.

Comment

Good luck to your friend. If I am an NFL talent evaluator, I'd be scared of his 6'5" 200LB frame, though.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by batman15 View Post
          I know, like I said scouts have already seen things. But if that guy from Canada can get noticed from YouTube, then I think Kurt can too.

Thank you.
          Beiber was 7th on Google's Most Popular Woman chart, so I guess it isn't out of the question that the gets taken in the NFL Draft as well. :)

Comment

The USA Track and Field Team is looking for a pole vaulter.
            Originally posted by njx9
            i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
              Good luck to your friend. If I am an NFL talent evaluator, I'd be scared of his 6'5" 200LB frame, though.
              Lol I know. We've talked about that. He's a super hard gainer, eats like crap and gains nothing. Eats healthy, gains nothing. he's trying though. We're confident that he'll be of size when the time comes.

Comment

Hey, good luck man. He's big and fast and that certainly counts for something. I gave every one of them a view.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Just passed 5,000 views on the videos. Thank y'all. Keep it coming.

Comment

5,527 views. Thank you so much. There is an SEC rule that will prevent him from participating in the Ole Miss pro day. So it looks like Arkansas State on March 18th.

Comment

6'5 200 pounds? Holy ****. Isn't that borderline anorexic?

What school does he go to?

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                        The USA Track and Field Team is looking for a pole vaulter.
                        If they were simply looking for the pole, I'd suggest he try out.

Comment

Wow.. If he's really 6'5" and runs this fast in the pre-draft workouts I'm pretty sure some team will pick him up as a FA after the draft. A couple of years on a practice squad and maybe he can develop... Nice measurables, but unfortunatly that's not all that matters. Best of luck to your friend!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Yeah, he should really bulk up. 200 lbs. for a 6'5 guy is just to light, have him drink a lot of whole milk and eat a lot of chicken or something, haha.

But if he can legitimately run in/near 4.30's at that height, he's got to garner some attention.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

I'm at work so I can't see the video, maybe if I could actually see how he carries his size I wouldn't say this, but... some of these reactions to being 6'5 and 200 lbs are slightly over-the-top. AJ Green is an inch shorter and 5 lbs heavier. It's not like this guy is 180 lbs.

Anyway, good luck to your friend.

EDIT: That's not to say he shouldn't bulk up, I'm just saying he's not much different from other guys coming out of school.
                              Last edited by fear the elf; 02-17-2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information