Draft Countdown, Help My Best Friend Get To the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
    I think they're not allowed to discuss contracts or particulars but saying "we'd like you to be a bear" can't really be construed as an offer.
    Not the impression I got watching the press conference. It sounded like you cant even discuss the potential of coming into TC.

Also, "want him to come be a Bear as soon as the lockout is over" sounds kinda like a verbal agreement to sign him to me.

Comment

Originally posted by drd23 View Post
      Not the impression I got watching the press conference. It sounded like you cant even discuss the potential of coming into TC.

Also, "want him to come be a Bear as soon as the lockout is over" sounds kinda like a verbal agreement to sign him to me.
      Easily fixed.

Goodell: Did you guys tell that concentration camp survivor-looking kid you wanted to sign him?

Bears: Nuh-uh.

Goodell: Ok, cool.

Comment

I knew that teams were contacting some priority UDFAs and saying that there is some interest. They can't officially get them signed but I'm sure they have contacted these guys before the end of the draft to express interest in them.

I'm glad that your guy is getting a shot at least. Just tell him to remember to keep working, its a marathon not a sprint.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information