Da'Quan Bowers - Scheme Diversity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da'Quan Bowers - Scheme Diversity

I am wondering if anyone thinks he can play DE in an Odd Front?

I have seen him listed around 280lbs, and it's not all that much of a stretch to think as long as he can be disciplined in his Run gaps, he could play DE in a 3-4.

I know some have mentioned him possibly playing OLB in an odd front, but i just don't see it for him... maybe i am wrong.

Is he strong enough would be the question?

Or is it a foregone conclusion he goes to either Carolina or Denver?

I think he's pretty much a 4-3 end with relatively little scheme diversity. If you want to broadly define "odd front" as an occasionally used package where he plays more of a 3-4 DE role or even drops into coverage a time or two...I'm sure he could do it.

But I don't buy him full time at either position. 4-3 DE 99.99% of the time.

Comment

i think hes 4-3 specific man but great at that anything in a 3-4 is misusing his skill set

Comment

Originally posted by EndZoneDB View Post
        I am wondering if anyone thinks he can play DE in an Odd Front?

I have seen him listed around 280lbs, and it's not all that much of a stretch to think as long as he can be disciplined in his Run gaps, he could play DE in a 3-4.

I know some have mentioned him possibly playing OLB in an odd front, but i just don't see it for him... maybe i am wrong.

Is he strong enough would be the question?

Or is it a foregone conclusion he goes to either Carolina or Denver?
        No, he's not strong enough to play 34 DE and he's not athletic enough to play OLB. He's a 43 DE through and through. His frame looks about maxed out.

I don't buy the hype and I don't think he's a lock to go in the top 2.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
        Originally posted by GoRavens
        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

if any team drafts him to play in a 3-4 they are looking to not get much production.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information