Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Jones to Require Foot Surgery

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-foot-surgery/

Unfortunate...doubt it hurts him too much though. I didn't have him as a top 10 pick after the combine because I still had him behind Green and couldn't buy 2 WRs going in the top 10 anyway.

No way he should go in the first 26 picks now. NFL teams, beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
      Unless there's sarcasm in there....wow.

And I thought I'd be accused of being a hater for not having him in my top 10. Jones can be a touchy subject around here I've noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
        Uhhh, not go in the 1st 26 picks.....

He ran a 4.39 on a broken foot.

Got 199 receiving yds. vs. the NC team with the same pre-existing condition.

Somehow I don't think this isn't going to make any of the 2-3 (ahhhh-hem, Cleveland) teams who fell in love with him after his workout fall out of love with him.

Comment

Atlanta has the 27th pick. Obviously he wants Jones on the Falcons.

Originally posted by SolidGold
          Bortlezzzzzzz
          Originally posted by Monomach
          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            Uhhh, not go in the 1st 26 picks.....

He ran a 4.39 on a broken foot.

Got 199 receiving yds. vs. the NC team with the same pre-existing condition.

Somehow I don't think this isn't going to make any of the 2-3 (ahhhh-hem, Cleveland) teams who fell in love with him after his workout fall out of love with him.
            I don't think Cleveland takes a WR if any of Fairley, Dareus, Bowers or Quinn is available. As bad as their WR may look, their front 7 is far worse. Outside of Aytba Rubin, I don't think they have another guy who would realistically start on another team.

So if they pass, and Cincy takes a non-WR (Cam Newton,) I could see no WR going in the top 10, including Green, without a team trading up.

Comment

Fix your sarcasm detectors gentlemen.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                Unless there's sarcasm in there....wow.

And I thought I'd be accused of being a hater for not having him in my top 10. Jones can be a touchy subject around here I've noticed.
                I think the Falcons are picking 27 ;)

edit: I personally guarantee he will be the 28th pick in the draft.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I don't think Cleveland takes a WR if any of Fairley, Dareus, Bowers or Quinn is available. As bad as their WR may look, their front 7 is far worse. Outside of Aytba Rubin, I don't think they have another guy who would realistically start on another team.

So if they pass, and Cincy takes a non-WR (Cam Newton,) I could see no WR going in the top 10, including Green, without a team trading up.
                  these are good points and I could see 1 of the WR dropping to 11 where Houston would have to pounce...

but Cleveland can get a DL in round 2 they cannot find a Julio Jones in round 2. He fits perfectly in that scheme, especially run blocking for payton hillis.
                  my shoes hurt

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information