Prince Amukamara...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Amukamara...

How did he look today in the drills? Better CB or FS as a pro? Where does he go?

I think he'll be the best DB in this class.

He'll probably stay CB. I don't see the point of drafting a player possibly top-10. Just to switch his position. Unless a team really believes he can be a perenial pro-bowl saftey.

Oh and. NFL Network guys, Deion, Mayock were comparing him to the 'Phins Vontae Davis athletically.
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Don't see him getting past the #11 pick (Houston)

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
        Don't see him getting past the #11 pick (Houston)
        This for sure

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. I think he goes 9 to Dallas.

Don't really like the V Davis comparison.

Also, how did LeGree look in drills?

Comment

Originally posted by JustDezIT View Post
            Thanks for the responses guys. I think he goes 9 to Dallas.

Don't really like the V Davis comparison.

Also, how did LeGree look in drills?
            Yea. They were talking about athletically or body build. I forget which one

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Prince will still be a cornerback in 3 years. Peterson a saftey,therefore Prince wins. Prime said it himself Peterson is already 219 pounds. In 2 years with all that NFL $$$$ he should be 230 pounds.LOL Laron Landry skins saftey 6'1 220 4.35 cant play in space for nothing. Peterson is a bigger Ed Reed.

Comment

I don't know. Peterson looks smooth on those punt returns. And I know its only a little sprint. But Peterson ran a 4.32, 40 I was watching on espn's sportscenter

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Peterson will be used similarly to Woodson if he ends up on a good/smart team. He will be put in places to make plays, at times that may be as a nickel, safety or pure corner because he has the ability to have an impact at all those spots.

Prince I think is a more pure corner who should be a very good shutdown guy probably without a huge amount of playmaking.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Sanders didn't like Prince's technique at all. Said he wasn't a natural knee bender and was way too stiff in the hips. Said if he played like that at the next level, pro WR's would destroy him. It takes more than speed to play CB at the next level.
                    I think he has no chance to go top 10 now and even top 15 may be a stretch.
                    And proud of it!!!

Comment

Prince sounded as dumb as a broken brick in his NFLN interview today

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                        Sanders didn't like Prince's technique at all. Said he wasn't a natural knee bender and was way too stiff in the hips. Said if he played like that at the next level, pro WR's would destroy him. It takes more than speed to play CB at the next level.
                        I think he has no chance to go top 10 now and even top 15 may be a stretch.
                        So Prince Amukamara doesn't do one drill well on one day and that completely erases all of that top 10 quality tape?

I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                          So Prince Amukamara doesn't do one drill well on one day and that completely erases all of that top 10 quality tape?

I don't think so.
                          You had to watch Sanders explain what it takes to play CB at the next level and then watch the CB's go through their drills. Prince didn't impress him at all, at least the drills I watched.
                          I think Sanders knows what it takes to play CB at the next level and he spotted serious flaws in Prince's game and if you watched the drills, you could see it yourself.
                          Of course they will use the combine observations to go back and review Prince's performance on tape and I didn't say he wouldn't be a 1st rounder only that I seriously doubted he would go top 10 or possibly even top 15 off of what Sanders observed.
                          And proud of it!!!

Comment

Do you think Prince is the type of playmaking corner who will get a lot of INTs?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Do you think Prince is the type of playmaking corner who will get a lot of INTs?
                              Nope, I think he's the type that makes teams force the ball to the other side of the field.
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information