No announcement yet.

Official Pro Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Question. Can players not in the Draft still work out for teams at pro days? Like at Alabama's pro day can Trent Richardson work out for Scouts even though he can't go to the draft until next year? Thanks.

Comment

Who are we waiting on? Just Gabbert to throw and Heyward? I feel like everyone ran at the combine this year...

Usually there are a bunch of big-name guys who wait to run and lift at their pro-days. I can't think of one guy this year who skipped the combine testing except for injured players... hmmmm...
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
        North Carolina March 31 Marvin Austin, Kendric Burney, Bruce carter, Shaun Draughn, Greg Little (3/30), Zack Pianalto, Robert Quinn, Da'Norris Searcy, Quan Sturdivant (3/30), Johnny White, Deunta Williams, T.J. Yates
        Drinks on me.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
          Who are we waiting on? Just Gabbert to throw and Heyward? I feel like everyone ran at the combine this year...

Usually there are a bunch of big-name guys who wait to run and lift at their pro-days. I can't think of one guy this year who skipped the combine testing except for injured players... hmmmm...
          bowers didnt run at the combine either

Comment

Originally posted by cajuncorey View Post
            bowers didnt run at the combine either
            I knew I was forgetting a big name. lol.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Any information on how the pro days went today?

Comment

I would still like to see Daniel Thomas, Taiwan Jones, and Bilal Powell workout. At least run a 40 or something.

Comment

I don't recall Devine running either. Or Nate Irving or any of the UNC LBs (that is if Carter ever runs this spring).

Comment

Originally posted by brasho View Post
                    I don't recall Devine running either.
                    This one interests me greatly. I was pleased when Devine weighed in at 179 lbs and benching 24 reps... then, very disappointed when I heard a right ankle injury kept him from running.

I'm stubbornly keeping him as a 4th rounder, but really want to see some numbers at his pro day to strengthen my belief in him.

Comment

Here's the NFL.com posts on Pro Days starting with Baylor's.

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/pro-days/
                      And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post

It will be interesting to see if Kyle Rudolph runs before the draft. Talent wise he's a 1st round pick but that injury, from what i hear, can be of significance. New England got probably the steal of the draft last year by taking Rob Gronkowski in the second, a guy who had he played last year would have no doubt been a #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          It will be interesting to see if Kyle Rudolph runs before the draft. Talent wise he's a 1st round pick but that injury, from what i hear, can be of significance. New England got probably the steal of the draft last year by taking Rob Gronkowski in the second, a guy who had he played last year would have no doubt been a #1.
                          Pretty crappy yr. for TEs, IDK about Rudolph injured.... maybe there's The Next Kevin Boss out there somewhere. Maybe Wesyle Saunders, SCAR, he's freaking huge, 6-7 & about 265, standout point of attack blocker anyway in thier big games.

And those sneaky Patriots have 3 picks in the 1st 2 rds. again this draft, once more <your team here> if forced to make a deal with the devil AKA Bellichick to move up for Your Guy. It's Al Davis' fault this time for overpaying for Seymour, but then again they stopped the run pretty well after they got him & pre-Seymour they were awful. Even in a lockout it's still the NFL where you get what you pay for.
                          Last edited by LizardState; 03-04-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                            Pretty crappy yr. for TEs, IDK about Rudolph injured.... maybe there's The Next Kevin Boss out there somewhere. Maybe Wesyle Saunders, SCAR, he's freaking huge, 6-7 & about 165, standout point of attack blocker anyway in thier big games.

And those sneaky Patriots have 3 picks in the 1st 2 rds. again this draft, once more <your team here> if forced to make a deal with the devil AKA Bellichick to move up for Your Guy. It's Al Davis' fault this time for overpaying for Seymour, but then again they stopped the run pretty well after they got him & pre-Seymour they were awful. Even in a lockout it's still the NFL where you get what you pay for.

LMAO @ 6-7, 165. Dude would look like a 3-iron

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              Pretty crappy yr. for TEs, IDK about Rudolph injured.... maybe there's The Next Kevin Boss out there somewhere. Maybe Wesyle Saunders, SCAR, he's freaking huge, 6-7 & about 165, standout point of attack blocker anyway in thier big games.

HA! (10 char)

Comment

Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
                                LMAO @ 6-7, 165. Dude would look like a 3-iron
                                typo -- fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information