No announcement yet.

Official Pro Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I need to make up some fake media credentials so that I can go to the Stanford pro day this year. I bet that there will be a good amount of scouts going because I'm guessing Luck will be there to help throw.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Jernigan did really well for himself. Glad to see him improve, I love the kid. 4.32 and 4.38 40 yard dash with a 38 inch vert.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Jernigan did really well for himself. Glad to see him improve, I love the kid. 4.32 and 4.38 40 yard dash with a 38 inch vert.
        now that sounds more like it...

"I like it when people underestimate us," Addison said. "I feel real confident in the guys we have back there. The guys we lost are no better than the guys we have now. The guys we have now are more sound. We're a faster defense, we just have to get a little more physical. I know we'll get the job done and we're going to prove we can get the job done."

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          It will be interesting to see if Kyle Rudolph runs before the draft. Talent wise he's a 1st round pick but that injury, from what i hear, can be of significance. New England got probably the steal of the draft last year by taking Rob Gronkowski in the second, a guy who had he played last year would have no doubt been a #1.
          Cincy's not complaining about Gresham, and KC's not complaining about Moeaki, either. Rudolph's a first rounder, imo. Last year set a precedent for not being able to afford being scared off by injured TEs.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
            Cincy's not complaining about Gresham, and KC's not complaining about Moeaki, either. Rudolph's a first rounder, imo. Last year set a precedent for not being able to afford being scared off by injured TEs.
            Unless he works out, he'll never see round 1 in this strong draft.
            And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
              Don't sweat it, he'll be there. Seen him rise amongst rankings lately, he could hear his name at the tail of the draft but if not will definitely get a shot as a PFA.

There are a lot of players not listed on the list. I know Penn State has more than just Royster and Wisniewski working out (TE Brett Brackett and DT Ollie Ogbu the only other notables but there will be at least 4 other guys that are definitely gonna be there, LBs Bani Gbadyu and Chris Colasanti, C Doug Klopacz, and K Colin Wagner). So yea, just means whoever compiled that list doesn't think the other guys are draftable.
              To those who don't know much about football, Ryan Hill isn't a name that counts. To those that do know a little about football, Ryan Hill is a name to know. Hill is scheduled to perform at pro day. My sources tell me there are 5 teams that have Ryan Hill rated higher than Brandon Harris on their list.

Hill meets with Bill Belichick on Wednesday. I've also heard the texans are high on him also. Make no mistake, Hill will be drafted. if he runs a 4.4 at pro day, count on his stock to rise.

Hill has the same agent as Raheem Morris and Mike Tomlin. In my opinion, the question shouldn't be will he get drafted. It should be will he last past the 3rd round.

Comment

Just for fun, I looked up Arian Foster's pre-draft measurables. Didn't work out at the combine because of a hamstring injury. At his pro day he weighed in at 226, had a 32" vert and a 9'7" broad, 4.53 short shuttle, 7.09 3-cone and had a 1.62 split on a 4.69 40.

Just another future All-Pro looking about as average as possible.
                Last edited by Caulibflower; 03-07-2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                  Who are we waiting on? Just Gabbert to throw and Heyward? I feel like everyone ran at the combine this year...

Usually there are a bunch of big-name guys who wait to run and lift at their pro-days. I can't think of one guy this year who skipped the combine testing except for injured players... hmmmm...
                  Bowers has alot riding on this workout.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    Bowers has alot riding on this workout.
                    He has a lot more riding on his medical.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Auburn's pro day is going to be on espn3 tomorrow.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        Auburn's pro day is going to be on espn3 tomorrow.
                        Surprised it isnt going to be on in prime time on all the major networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Surprised it isnt going to be on in prime time on all the major networks.
                          it should be.. ****.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Chris Prosinski S from Wyoming 6-foot 1/8, 201 pounds

317 tackles in the last 3 years. 5 interceptions and 4 forced fumbles, 20 pass deflections just ran a 4.39 at his pro day with a 11.2 Broad jump and a 39.5 inch vertical. The short shuttle in 4.28 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.85 seconds.

sounds like a sleeper pick to me

he wouldve been tied for first among ALL defensive backs for vertical jump, first in the Broad, just a hair under the combine record, he wouldve tied for first in the 3 cone drill among safetys this year and just right outside the top performers in the shuttle.
                            Last edited by batsandgats; 03-08-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by batsandgats View Post
                              Chris Prosinski S from Wyoming 6-foot 1/8, 201 pounds

317 tackles in the last 3 years. 5 interceptions and 4 forced fumbles, 20 pass deflections just ran a 4.39 at his pro day with a 11.2 Broad jump and a 39.5 inch vertical. The short shuttle in 4.28 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.85 seconds.

sounds like a sleeper pick to me
                              Sounds a little like the next John Wendling to me. They got thin air up there in Wyoming?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-e9jrQ8iQo

There's a video of Prosinski

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information