Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notre Dame WR Michael Floyed Arrested for D.U.I.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he can play for ND this year.

Comment

I thought a ND football player raped a girl and they let him play all year?
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
        humorous (adjective): Miami fan talking smack about Florida players in regards to arrest records
        Irony: 1st Miami football player arrested in like 4 years, and it was yesterday after I made my post.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          I thought a ND football player raped a girl and they let him play all year?
          there was literally no proof of rape and the accusor was a girl with psychological troubles who suddenly went with it about 5 months after the incident. Cant say it didnt happen but there really wasnt any proof or anything, just the chicago tribune and one of the ND haters there trying to push a story

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            If he was at UF he'd be suspended for the FAU and UAB games. Also no one would remember 2 weeks later because there would be another Gator stealing the limelight and getting arrested.
            Here we go again...

Comment

humorous (adjective): Miami fan talking smack about Florida players in regards to arrest records
              Miami actually cleaned up incredibly under Randy Shannon. These past few seasons they have had extremely little off-field drama.

Comment

Use your brain, please.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

http://notredame.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1209755 He's Back to Notre Dame.
                  Multiple sources told Irish Illustrated on Friday that Floyd's punishment handed down by the Office of Residence Life did not include a suspension of any games but will include community service. Floyd's initial hearing with ResLife was last week, followed by today's deliberations.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                    Not at Notre Dame it doesn't.

At most programs Floyd would be running steps for a few weeks. The Irish are different.
                    LMAO. Did you forget who their HC is?

Comment

Can someone please correct the thread title?

Comment

Obviously Brian Kelly has more pull at ND than Willingham and Weis did... :o)

I'm happy for Floyd, a mistake like that shouldn't threaten his future and career.
                        Scott Wright, President
                        Draft Countdown.com
                        www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

No, but at the same time you should never put yourself in such a position where an action could threaten your career / future.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information