Berry vs. Peterson DB Grade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
    I see Peterson as the Megatron of DB prospects, if he pans out he could be one of the best we ever see. Berry I think is a below him (not by much) but I don't see the mega potential in Berry I see in Peterson.

Since I've been watching the draft my top 3 DB's go:

Peterson
    Taylor
    Berry
    AGREED!

TOP 6 DB's in last 10 years
    Sean Taylor
    Ed Reed
    Troy Palumolu
    Eric Berry
    Darrelle Revis
    Patrick Peterson

Comment

I don't remember him coming out, but was Ed Reed that great of a prospect in comparison to some of these others or is there some revisionist history going on? Wasn't he drafted early 20s?
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by jtice2003 View Post
        AGREED!

TOP 6 DB's in last 10 years
        Sean Taylor
        Ed Reed
        Troy Palumolu
        Eric Berry
        Darrelle Revis
        Patrick Peterson
        not sure what your saying here...berry is good, peterson is a great prospect but they cant be seriously mentioned with those guys.

and then revis is great, love polamalu and reed but they werent even close to peterson, berry and taylor as prospects....

by this list you should be including nnamdi and mccourtey cause they are successful late first round picks and then also incude huff and landy cause they were incredible prospects
        E]

Comment

To compare a Safety to a CB is absurd. CB's make twice the money in the NFL that a Safety makes.
          Berry was a fine prospect last year and Peterson is a fine prospect this year, however Peterson plays the more important position.
          Teams will always take an All Pro CB over a Safety unless they play a Cover 2 defense where the safety is the more important player and CB's play mostly in zone coverage.
          Any team not using their CB's in a zone defense and asking them to play man to man would take Revis over any Safety in the league. If Peterson pans out, he would also command more money than any Safety in the game.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

Berry... Cant teach instincts.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information