Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players You Want Most / Least In the Draft

Hello everybody.

Please do me a quick favor to relieve my boredom. State your favorite team and answer the following two questions (with extra commentary if you wish). This is a way for me to guage how fans are looking at the top of the draft.

The player I want my team to draft in the first round the most is ______.
    The player I want my team to draft in the first round the least is ______.

If you are a Raiders fan, apply this question to Round 2. If you are a Patriots fan, you can answer each question twice. I don't have a favorite team, so I can't answer the questions myself.

Chicago Bears: I want Sherrod the most and Solder the least.
    Jacksonville Jaguars: I want Quinn the most and Aldon Smith the least.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

The player I want my team to draft in the first round the most is Ryan Kerrigan
      The player I want my team to draft in the first round the least is Mark Ingram or Akeem Ayers

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Vikings:

The player I want my team to draft in the first round the most is Blaine Gabbert
        The player I want my team to draft in the first round the least is (realistically) Cam Newton

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

Vikings

Most Wanted: Robert Quinn
          Least Wanted: Blaine Gabbert

Comment

Bengals

Most Wanted: Blaine Gabbert
            Least Wanted: Cam Newton

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Broncos

The player I want my team to draft in the first round the most is Patrick Peterson.

The player I want my team to draft in the first round the least is Cam Newton.

Comment

Packers
                (guys who could fall)
                Most: Justin Houston
                Least: Mark Ingram

(more realistic)
                Most: Ben Ijalana.
                Least: Jonathan Baldwin
                Last edited by PossibleCabbage; 04-07-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Seahawks:

Most Wanted: Hard to answer, because we really need a QB but are likely to be looking at Locker or Mallett, and maybe not even them, by the time we pick. I'm not super stoked about either of them as prospects, but I do think their value is around #25. Mallett's might be a bit higher, although I tend to prefer more mobile quarterbacks myself. If we don't take a QB, I would be thrilled if Cameron Jordan somehow lasted until our pick. But I think that's extremely unlikely.

Least Wanted: I've seen Jimmy Smith mocked to us several times, and I simply don't like him. He's not good in run support even though he's a bigger corner and he just strikes me a guy who skates by on athleticism a bit and might not be interested in reaching his full potential as an NFL player. And I could be wrong about him, but that's the guy who comes to mind.

Comment

Giants

Most want: Mason Foster: The most instinctive, consistent linebacker that is always around the ball projecting nicely as a playmaking force in the NFL. Lack of elite lateral agility and elite athleticism is holding him back

Least want: Akeem Ayers - Please, stay away!

Comment

Seattle

Most wanted: Jake Locker, if he's there at #25 he's a steal.

Least wanted: Mike Pouncey, if he were named Mike Jones he'd be a mid-second round pick.

Comment

Browns:
                        Want: Patrick Peterson
                        Do Not Want: Daquan Bowers

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Seattle

Most wanted: Jake Locker, if he's there at #25 he's a steal.

Least wanted: Mike Pouncey, if he were named Mike Jones he'd be a mid-second round pick.
                          Babylon will have permawood if his wanted scenario happens.

Comment

Least Wanted: I've seen Jimmy Smith mocked to us several times, and I simply don't like him.

I read where at least one scout thinks that Jimmy Smith is a better prospect than Prince Amukamara talent-wise. He also pointed out the attitude problems. What really turned me off was when Smith said he was already better than Nnamdi Asomugha. That would be like when Motley Crue changed lead singers and if the new guy (who they got from some local band in LA somewhere) would have said he was better than Vince Neil. I can't wait for when Smith is at rookie camp (unless it gets canceled) or training camp and makes a mistake. The DB coach getting all over him may sand blast some of that ridiculous arrogance off of him.

Ooooo, SNAP!!

By the way, wasn't Mike Jones the name of the guy who made the winning tackle for the Rams in the Super Bowl?
                            Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 04-07-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Rams:

Most Wanted: Julio Jones
                              Least Wanted: DaQuan Bowers

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information