Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mightytitan9 View Post
    Only comparison I don't like is Zach Brown to Navarro Bowman
    Agreed. I think a better one would be to Aaron Curry - great in a straight line - but lateral agility and ability to read/react is a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
      He was getting hyped by Ohio State fans on other boards saying things like he would be better than Nick Mangold. I kind of still like him but not in the 1st round.
      Didn't think he played as well as a senior - struggled to anchor. Does get to the second level very well though - gets square superbly. Not going to fit a team with a bunch of big 3-4 NT's in division.

Comment

Zach Brown = Michael Boley

Agree that Brewster CAN NOT anchor and will be taken between 4-6.

not all that excited about Ben Jones either. I actually like Blake over both of those guys and Molk ONLY if I run a zone blocking ie Houston/Washington

Chandler Jones / Dontari Poe / Kendall Wright will sky rocket after their insane workouts. All top 15 picks
        Patriots Draft 2015
        1. CB - Marcus Peters
        2. WR - Sammie Coates
        3. RB - David Johnson
        3. DT - Angelo Blackson
        4. OG - Tre Jackson
        4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
        5. LB - Ben Heeney
        6. TE - Wes Saxton
        7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

I really don't see Osweiler breaking into the first. I definitely see someone liking him and picking him up in the second though. Not sure about the Flacco comp. A little too developmental at this point.

As for Wright Brockers and Adams, I doubt you will have a lot of people say they won't go high. At this point in the process, I think Wright is already going to go high. It may be hard for him to go higher, barring a Heyward Bey type reach.

I am not sure about Brown. I think he doesn't fit all schemes. If those teams see better value elsewhere, he may not go that high.

For Perry and Jones, the combine will be very important. If they show good quickness and flexibility, I definitely see them rising. Mid first for perry and maybe late first for Jones.

Depends on definition, but I don't see Kirkpatrick falling too far. Not at least out of the first. I think a 'strong lockerroom' team will definitely stop his slide.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information