Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Dolphins Dont Pick Tannehill at 8, Where Does He Go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asteinebach View Post
    Tannehill is garbage! C'mon you guys, seriously? Who has ever been a more obvious bust than him? Kansas City hasn't won a Superbowl since 1969, surely fans can wait 1 more year for a solid QB prospect to come around. Everything anyone can say about this guy is 20% evidence and 80% speculation.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...l/Default.aspx
    Blaine gabbert and Christian ponder were guaranteed busts last year. Can't believe those Garbo QBs were taken so early.

Tannehill is Garbo. I Really hope that the browns do not take him. no idea why an otherwise intelligent vidae likes him.

Comment

A team would trade up for him, so why ignore the most reasonable option? If you wanna talk about Tannehill falling past 8 it becomes who trades up for him and when. The kid's a good prospect, like Locker last year and Cutler before them not being a dominant winner in college doesn't prevent a guy from becoming an excellent QB in the NFL.

Kid's got a lot to work with and shown a lot of good things. He's new to the position so making him more consistent is going to be the issue, but this isn't Blaine Gabbert who you need to teach where his balls are or Tim Tebow you need to teach how to throw the ball. With Tannehill it's all just a matter of getting him to do the things he's already shown he can do well, consistently. If he lands with a reasonably good coaching staff he could end up an excellent QB.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        QB: Sanchez
        FB/QB: Tebow
        QB/WR: Tannehill
        RB/QB: Tomlinson

A new breed of offense.
        The Rugby Offense, re-inventing the lateral. I like it although it would mess with the whole Tebow taking over for Sanchez thing that's going on.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

QB's in the draft are becoming a joke almost. Tannehil at #3? I just don't see why he should be drafted so high.

Comment

Say what you want about Mike Freeman from CBSsports, but I think this piece sums up the legitimate concerns about Tannehill as a Top-10 prospect pretty well: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...adness-sets-in
            With that being said, I cant imagine him slipping by Miami at #8, and if that should happend, no way he is getting by Cards at #13.
            Justin Tucker is a better and more productive NFL player than Brandon Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
              QB's in the draft are becoming a joke almost. Tannehil at #3? I just don't see why he should be drafted so high.
              Because he has shown flashes of elite play, has great tools, a good head on his shoulders and most importantly of all, you no longer need to give high draft picks big contracts so that if he bust all you did was waste a pick with practically no financial penalty, but if he hits you have your franchise QB. If Tannehill can finally get some good coaching at the NFL level and becomes more consistent with that improved coaching, he will be a franchise QB. *shrug* not sure what's so complicated, if you don't get it check out the way NBA teams draft Centers.

BK

Comment

I for one don't expect the Chiefs to take Tannehill. However, if they do it will be bittersweet. Sweet, because it will mean Pioli is ready to move on from Cassel. Bitter, because Tannehill will bust and prevent the Chiefs from going QB for another 4-6 years.

Comment

You wont see him fall far. Maybe into the 20s. But he's not going to fall from the top 8.

Comment

So is Tannehill the Gabbert of this year's draft?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Kansas City trade up with St Louis and get Tannehill at #6? That would make sense. I still say the Dolphins at #8 is the most likely destination.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                        Blaine gabbert and Christian ponder were guaranteed busts last year. Can't believe those Garbo QBs were taken so early.

Tannehill is Garbo. I Really hope that the browns do not take him. no idea why an otherwise intelligent vidae likes him.
                        I wouldn't go that far. I think Ponder is going to develop into a solid qb.

Comment

Everyone remember when the Dolphins passed on Brady Quinn and took Ted Ginn Jr.? Hahaha. Everyone was like WTF? Maybe something crazy happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by bornnraisedwhodat View Post
                            Jets - Competition for Sanchez?
                            We just got Tim Tebow, why would the Jets draft Tannehill at 16?

If Jets did that, then I would be done with the NFL as a whole.

Comment

I've heard that Seattle has scouted the hell out of him. If he falls past #8 I say either KC at #11 or the Seahawks at #12. But don't rule out Andy Reid making a move up with Carolina or Buffalo to get Tannehill. The Eagles have 2 second round picks one would be more then enough to make that jump.

Comment

A lot of people now seem to think the Eagles will trade up for him. I don't see it but I've heard a few people mention it, including Mayock the other day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information