Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Dolphins Dont Pick Tannehill at 8, Where Does He Go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Not into the top 10 at any rate. I could see them trading up to get Weeden late 1st round/early 2nd.

J
    Holy god you're like a broken record with this. Why do you keep saying we're going to move up for Weeden? Haha. It's almost a joke now.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
      Kansas City trade up with St Louis and get Tannehill at #6? That would make sense. I still say the Dolphins at #8 is the most likely destination.
      This article suggests KC is very interested in Tannehill.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chiefs-...4160--nfl.html

Comment

KC might be the only real contender with Miami for Tannehill, Seattle looks set on Flynn and Philly can't be targeting a QB this high after Vick got a $100M contract. KC will have to trade with the Rams or Jaguars to get Tannehill which shouldn't cost too much unless teams in the top 10 are demanding future picks along with picks this year.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Asteinebach View Post
          And that says it all. Ladies and Gentleman, the evolution of the NFL Draft. Now there's no financial repercussion to drafting shi*ty players in the first round, just the buyer's regret of knowing you could've had you a David DeCastro.
          Yes. This is why the rookie salary cap was such a big deal and why we saw so many QBs undeservedly going in the first round last year.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            I think with Locker there was this great potential that just got lost along the way. Tannehill is the 3rd best QB in this draft and he's not really great in any one area. I think his situation might be the Brady Quinn model (someone brought that up) where he sits there for a bit. My guess is someone will trade back into the late first for him.
            I like Locker more than I do RT, but his potential is a top 10 QB. He's got a very good arm which he's shown that at least when he's on, he can use to zip balls into tight windows, he's got great athleticism and has made a lot of progress in the few years he's been playing the position. Now again I think Locker's more likely to hit his ceiling and it's a little higher than Tannehill's, but the potential to be a legit franchise QB, and not just a Flacco/Ryan, is certainly there.

Brady Quinn was drafted into a different NFL, this league doesn't draft QBs the same way it did then nor is it likely to revert to that manner given how the rules keep changing to benefit star QBs.

Originally posted by Asteinebach View Post
            I'm not sure if I've misunderstood you, but are you suggesting Locker has gotten lost along the way? I mean, for only having played in 5 games his rookie season, he's got a 99.4 QBR and a 4-0 TD/INT ratio. He's looked pretty good, and he might even be ready to start for Tennessee this year.
            Babylon was talking about him as a prospect. Where his weak senior year soured a lot of people on his vast potential.
            Last edited by Rosebud; 04-13-2012, 08:18 PM.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
              Not into the top 10 at any rate. I could see them trading up to get Weeden late 1st round/early 2nd.

J
              Cassel/Orton/Weeden training camp battle...I'm sorry vidae but that would be too awesome not to see happen.

BK

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information