Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Releases Draft Attendee List!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL Releases Draft Attendee List!

    http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/...-nfl-draft.pdf


    www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

  • #2
    1) Mark Barron
    2) Justin Blackmon
    3) Michael Brockers
    4) Morris Claiborne
    5) Quinton Coples
    6) Fletcher Cox
    7) Coby Fleener
    8) Michael Floyd
    9) Stephon Gilmore
    10) Cordy Glenn
    11) Robert Griffin III
    12) Dont’a Hightower
    13) Stephen Hill
    14) Melvin Ingram
    15) Matt Kalil
    16) Dre Kirkpatrick
    17) Andrew Luck
    18) Shea McClellin
    19) Nick Perry
    20) Dontari Poe
    21) Rueben Randle
    22) Trent Richardson
    23) Devon Still
    24) Ryan Tannehill
    25) Courtney Upshaw
    26) Kendall Wright

    Comment


    • #3
      A few of those guys will be waiting until day two.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vidae View Post
        A few of those guys will be waiting until day two.
        Yea, id say:

        McClellin
        Randle
        Fleener
        and Still

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vidae View Post
          A few of those guys will be waiting until day two.
          They invited Day 2 guys the last few years.


          Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
            They invited Day 2 guys the last few years.
            Oh I know, it's just gunna be awkward for them is all.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • #7
              It sucks that David DeCastro won't be there to be handed his Cowboys jersey.

              Comment


              • #8
                Please, NFL Network and ESPN, take a note from the people who televise the NBA Draft and don't spoil every pick before it's made. The NBA has nearly its entire first round in attendence when they hold their draft too, and they don't seem to have any problem keeping their lips pressed.

                In an ideal world, the front offices wouldn't be allowed to call their selections until after the pick was in. A big part of the fun in the NFL Draft is the suspense. Please conglomerate media types, don't ruin this for me (us).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
                  Please, NFL Network and ESPN, take a note from the people who televise the NBA Draft and don't spoil every pick before it's made. The NBA has nearly its entire first round in attendence when they hold their draft too, and they don't seem to have any problem keeping their lips pressed.

                  In an ideal world, the front offices wouldn't be allowed to call their selections until after the pick was in. A big part of the fun in the NFL Draft is the suspense. Please conglomerate media types, don't ruin this for me (us).
                  Yes I find it extremely annoying that the analysts also act smug as if they knew who was going to be picked before they were told who the next selection was. I just want to see a reaction from them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Aren't there more than 26 NFL teams? ;-)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                      They invited Day 2 guys the last few years.
                      Didn't they invite Herzlich last year, and he didn't even get drafted? Or was he invited in a different capacity? I remember them saying that Randall Cobb was the last person in the green room, so maybe Herzlich was just a special guest.
                      Last edited by PossibleCabbage; 04-12-2012, 08:36 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The thing about this group is they didn't go too deep. The past couple years, they invited guys like Brandon Ghee, Mark Herzlich and Randall Cobb. I think all the guys in attendence this year are realistic first rounders, and I will be surpirsed if any of them are left after the first fifty picks.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                          Yes I find it extremely annoying that the analysts also act smug as if they knew who was going to be picked before they were told who the next selection was. I just want to see a reaction from them.
                          I remember one year Schefter was standing between the green room and the stage and just watching who walked by. Then he'd report it as if he'd had a contact on the inside.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            still, randel, mccellin would be my picks to get drafted last out of the group
                            E]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I love that McClellin is invited! Makes me think the inner circle is starting to hear he will be a first rounder. Been calling this one for weeks now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information