No announcement yet.

NFL Releases Draft Attendee List!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this. They should deffinetly go back to just inviting 4 or 5 guys.

Comment

I definitely saw a few names that have been echoed here that probably have to wait until day two. this is on purpose I imagine. Why invite fleener and not decastro?

That being said, remember one of the first guys everyone felt bad for since he had to stay in the green room too long?? Oh yeah aaron rodgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Quip View Post
        I definitely saw a few names that have been echoed here that probably have to wait until day two. this is on purpose I imagine. Why invite fleener and not decastro?

That being said, remember one of the first guys everyone felt bad for since he had to stay in the green room too long?? Oh yeah aaron rodgers.
        That being said, remember one of the first guys everyone felt bad for since he had to stay in the green room too long?? Oh yeah brady quinn

Comment

Originally posted by norcalgsr View Post
          Aren't there more than 26 NFL teams? ;-)
          I don't recall what my original title said, it looks like it was edited. I saw this and posted it right before running to class, so there very well may have been a typo...

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

they should invited everyone and just sit them around in a circle and select them duck duck goose style
            E]

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Quip View Post

I imagine they invited DeCastro, and he declined. Not everyone who gets invited chooses to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                That being said, remember one of the first guys everyone felt bad for since he had to stay in the green room too long?? Oh yeah brady quinn
                Brandon Ghee was in there a long time!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information