No announcement yet.

Janoris Jenkins Was Still Smoking at North Alabama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't go 1st or 2nd, but I'd easily risk a 3rd for a guy who has lock down potential. He was a stud in the SEC. There just aren't that many corners with his ability and teams can never have too many corners.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      I wouldn't go 1st or 2nd, but I'd easily risk a 3rd for a guy who has lock down potential. He was a stud in the SEC. There just aren't that many corners with his ability and teams can never have too many corners.
      Then how bummed are you when he's outta the league after 2 years when you could have had a guy like Dennard or Trumaine Johnson still on the roster contributing in some way shape or form?

3rd's are valuable, i'd take a flyer on a 5th, but that's it. He needs to goto the right team with a no-bs head coach as well.

Comment

Under a microscope & still testing dirty? Guy is an addict by definition.

Comment

Save yourself the headache and don't draft him. He had two choices with his life when he was kicked off Florida and he choose the wrong one. Doesn't sound like the guy who will ever stop. With the new penalties that increase the numbers of games suspended each time you get caught I don't see how a team should ever depend on Janoris Jenkins.

Comment

Talent will always trump off the field problems any day. Does anybody honestly think a team like the Bengals or Raiders would pass on a talent like his because of off the field problems? He is a kid, give him a solid mentor and he'll stop his mistakes or at least find a better way to hide them or at least keep them to the offseason. If somebody like Kenny Britt can go round one a don't see why Jenkins won't.

Comment

I know the Lions won't take him, so I don't have to worry about it. Especially after the morons that their last draft class have turned out to be (Fairley, LeShoure)

Comment

He's a top 10 talent that will now more than likely fall to the late 1st-early 2nd round. I don't see anyway the Rams pass on him if he's there at pick 33.

Comment

Basically the idiot rolled out a joint, talked ebonics and grabbed his nuts while interviewing for a job that pays him $1-2MM per year.

If I am an Owner, I am impressed. I am a GM, I want to risk my reputation. They are both saying "I soooooooo want to invest in that level of moron. Sign me up."

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkw267 View Post
                    I know the Lions won't take him, so I don't have to worry about it. Especially after the morons that their last draft class have turned out to be (Fairley, LeShoure)
                    Lions are an emotionally ******** team like their HC so maybe a good spot for Janoris. Plus his lifestyle will fit right in in the Metro.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerfn909 View Post
                      I wouldn't touch him in the 2nd or 3rd. You talk about red flags, this dude IS a red flag. Why waste a valuable draft pick on someone who is almost certainly going to struggle to stay in the league.

Especially this year, the CB's are pretty deep, it would be risky biz to touch this guy before the 4th.

Guys like this, who are given 2nd & 3rd chances and still blow it don't just snap outta it. He's a low character dude that does not see the NFL as an opportunity, he's banking on his skill set to get in the league. Hand that dude a couple mil and C YA!
                      I can see the benjamins raining down on stage at the Mons Venus in Tampa with JJ cupping his nuts and waving a few G around ast the HOs are all buzzing like vultures on a penile carcas.

Comment

Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
                        Lions are an emotionally ******** team like their HC so maybe a good spot for Janoris. Plus his lifestyle will fit right in in the Metro.
                        Love when people who have no idea what they are talking about open their mouth. You sir, are an imbecile.

Comment

He's going to end up drafted in the DeSean Jackson range.

You've got to have a strong program with leaders to add this kid though. Philly, Baltimore, Giants, Steelers, maybe San Fran, Green Bay, or Denver.
                          Last edited by Scott Wright; 04-13-2012, 03:05 AM.
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

NFL players definitely know how to dodge getting caught for smoking weed. There's no way only a handful of guys in the entire league are smoking. If Jenkins can figure it out like what at least like 20% of the league seems to know about the drug testing, then he'll be fine. Like Jerome Simpson and Sam Hurd were caught for dealing and never got caught for smoking. There's some players where its just obvious that they smoke serious amounts of dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerfn909 View Post
                              Yea, but smoking weed is what you do when you don't have money, the gun slingin' while 'making it rain' at the strip club is what soon ensues when you land a mil or two.
                              So...weed is a gateway to gun slinging?
                              Last edited by Scott Wright; 04-13-2012, 03:05 AM.
                              My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jojo View Post
                                Under a microscope & still testing dirty? Guy is an addict by definition.
                                Addicted to weed, eh?

Read a book, for god's sake.
                                My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information