X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
    Addicted to weed, eh?

Read a book, for god's sake.
    You can be addicted to something without it containing addictive substances in it... Its all those chemicals in roulette and poker that cause gambling addicts amirite?

Comment

Addicted to weed, eh?

Don't tell me you are unaware of the dangers of marijuana addiction... You know how much money I wasted on munchies last week alone due to this vile plant? 10's of dollars gone..
      "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
      -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

Originally posted by jojo View Post
        Under a microscope & still testing dirty? Guy is an addict by definition.

BOO THIS MAN!
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
          You can be addicted to something without it containing addictive substances in it... Its all those chemicals in roulette and poker that cause gambling addicts amirite?
          It's not addictive but is habit forming if that makes any sense. It's going to cost him a pretty penny, but I think he'll be okay once he gets into the league as long as he doesn't decide one day to walk away from the game to live in a tent in the woods to be with his marijuana.
          Last edited by Ngatachance92; 04-13-2012, 09:31 AM.
          "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
          -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

If he can't stay clean, I wouldn't even consider drafting him before Day 3, which sucks because he can play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
              It's not addictive but is habit forming if that makes any sense. It's going to cost him a pretty penny, but i think he'll be okay once he gets into the league as long as he doesn't decide one day to walk away from the game to live in a tent in the woods to be with hos marijuana.
              You can be addicted to so many things, including marijuana. For a lot I'm sure it is a habit which could be broken fairly easily if the need arose, but for some I'm sure they legitimately can't stop. If I had to guess in Jenkins case, I'd say he'll be out of the league in < 4 years.*

Comment

Originally posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
                The key difference is that while both are unquestionably knuckleheads, Janoris Jenkins is actually good at football, unlike Will Hill.
                Even that's kinda in question right now. Are you drafting Janoris Jenkins CB Florida or Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama? Because they were two very different players. After he got the boot from UF, where he dominated SEC WR's, he went to Div. II and looked so-so.

I'd still say the guy is worth a late 2nd early 3rd round pick. I can't imagine what'll happen when you put hundreds of thousands of dollars in this guys bank account, but he does have some upside physically.
                -The Contrarian Proletarian

Comment

Originally posted by Asteinebach View Post
                  Even that's kinda in question right now. Are you drafting Janoris Jenkins CB Florida or Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama? Because they were two very different players. After he got the boot from UF, where he dominated SEC WR's, he went to Div. II and looked so-so.

I'd still say the guy is worth a late 2nd early 3rd round pick. I can't imagine what'll happen when you put hundreds of thousands of dollars in this guys bank account, but he does have some upside physically.
                  He was bored stiff at N. Alabama watching the QB throw to the other side of the field all day.

Comment

lol @ whoever said that the next step from smoking weed is making it rain and shooting up strip joints. that statement is ridiculously awesome.

but yeah, the guy has to get his **** together. he's a top-notch player, i'd still take him 2nd day since it seems nobody will pull the trigger on him 1st round.

Comment

If the NFL took a hard-line approach on marijuana they would have to shut down the league.

The problem with Jenkins isn't necessarily that he smokes put, it's that he is reckless in doing so and gets himself into legal trouble. I personally still believe Jenkins is a first round talent and either the second or third best cornerback in this draft, but indications that I've been getting in the last week are that he will fall out of the first round. However, as we all know it only takes one team to pull the trigger. Even if Jenkins does slide a bit I think he will be a VERY valuable commodity at the top of Round 2 and I wouldn't be surprised to see someone trade up for him.
                      Scott Wright, President
                      Draft Countdown.com
                      www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Addicted to weed, eh?

if hes addicted to weed theres no hope for me lol

he does seem to get caught a lot, ill never get that
                        E]

Comment

Originally posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
                          He was bored stiff at N. Alabama watching the QB throw to the other side of the field all day.
                          This x9001. I was at 6 UNA games this year. I could count on both hands how many times they threw at him

Comment

So big deal he smokes weed, so does 40% of the current NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                              You can be addicted to so many things, including marijuana. For a lot I'm sure it is a habit which could be broken fairly easily if the need arose, but for some I'm sure they legitimately can't stop. If I had to guess in Jenkins case, I'd say he'll be out of the league in < 4 years.*
                              Thank you, there millions of potheads, & > several hundred thousand marijuana addicts in this country (maybe in CA alone) who are several levels worse than mere potheads. I know whereof I speak on this.

I'd bet on it & win that Jenkins is one of them. For his sake I hope the team that drafts him gets him some help, if he's a regular or even daily user he's deeply addicted -- for theirs too, it's 4-game suspension + fine for 1st dirty piss test in the NFL.

Lions are an emotionally ******** team like their HC
                              Hey, the 9ers fans know what they're talking about on this topic, especially their HC -- "know the rules! Know the rules!" I got your rules right here -- wanna shake my hand? Jim Schwartz tugged on Superman's cape & got it right back, he risked getting flagged for taunting there, but no flag, the home team rarely gets that call.
                              Last edited by jojo; 04-13-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
                                So big deal he smokes weed, so does 40% of the current NFL.
                                The big deal is that the ****** was put on notice and still couldn't stop from smoking.

He's got a history of being a complete a-hole that happens to be a pothead.

He won't have any leniency from the league and the team that gets him knows that.

It's really not that hard to not be a clean cut person that follows the law and has sex with condoms. I have no problem with MJ, but if you get kicked out of an NFL pipeline school for it, you should just lay off of it.

The guy has proven that he's a moron. Maybe he can change but it's very doubtful.

With the weak sauce rookie contracts, it's not as big of a risk now, so I doubt if he slips out of the first.

His risk/reward is high.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information