Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the 2nd Annual WYF NFL Draft Guru Challenge

The 2nd Annual What's Your Fantasy Draft Guru Confidence Pool

For the 2nd year in a row, we are running a Draft Guru Confidence Pool. The Draft Confidence Pool consists of a series of questions regarding the 2012 NFL Draft that you will answer and assign points to your answers based on which questions you are most confident you will answer correctly. The questions involve "Player vs. Player" questions like, "Which player will be drafted first - Justin Blackmon, WR - OK State / Michael Floyd, WR - Notre Dame. Player vs. Pick Questions like - "Will Trent Richardson be drafted Over/Under Pick #4 1/2?" If you think Richardson will be the 4th overall pick in the draft, you would answer "Under".

It is a contest that is FREE to enter, with bragging rights on the line. Scott Wright, founder of DraftCountdown.com was the winner last season, and will be competing again this season to defend his title. If you think you have what it takes and want the title of NFL Draft Guru 2012, then email Jared Ferree at wyfshow@gmail.com for more information, and please put NFL Draft Guru in the Subject Line. The Rules and Scoring Sheets will be emailed out the Sunday or Monday before the NFL Draft, and will contain all the information about participating. Thanks and Good Luck!

Scott and I will be entering and need some competition!
    Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 04-13-2012, 08:42 AM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    Scott Wright, founder of DraftCountdown.com was the winner last season, and will be competing again this season to defend his title.
    You better believe it! :o)
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

I am gunning for the win this year!

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment