Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Gruden QB Camp is Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Gruden QB Camp is Back

    Not sure this is news or not but it is back on the air before the draft. Kellen Moore is the guy they are taping today.Not sure if they've done the other QB's yet .

  • #2
    Why is he wasting his time on Kellen Moore?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
      Why is he wasting his time on Kellen Moore?
      Don't be a hater.He will get his chance in the NFL and be drafted in the 5th round maybe 4th.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
        Why is he wasting his time on Kellen Moore?
        Because Kellen Moore is a QB prospect entering the NFL draft.

        Comment


        • #5
          Highlights of the episode with Moore.

          “Some of these throws are the damndest throws I’ve seen,” Gruden said. “It’s not a 103 mile an hour fastball, but the ball is placed perfectly with great anticipation. … It’s the kind of anticipation you have to have to play at the next level.”

          A Super Bowl winning coach said that??? He would be raked through the coals if he posted that on this forum.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'd hardly call Kellen Moore a prospect. He has no prospect of becoming anything near a NFL quarterback.

            Comment


            • #7
              If Gruden actually critiqued these guys it might actually be interesting. From the episodes I've watched it is basically Gruden giving the young QB a ******. He was all up in Gabbert's ***** last year.
              bow ties are

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                Not sure this is news or not but it is back on the air before the draft. Kellen Moore is the guy they are taping today.Not sure if they've done the other QB's yet .
                You're a bit late to the punch, sir. He already did Russell Wilson and RGIII.
                -The Contrarian Proletarian

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Asteinebach View Post
                  You're a bit late to the punch, sir. He already did Russell Wilson and RGIII.
                  OH well . I have had no cable since March so sue me lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                    OH well . I have had no cable since March so sue me lol.
                    Ahh, sh*tty. Called Comcast 2 weeks before the Draft, eh?
                    -The Contrarian Proletarian

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BoiseSt39 View Post
                      Highlights of the episode with Moore.

                      ǣSome of these throws are the damndest throws Ive seen, Gruden said. ǣIts not a 103 mile an hour fastball, but the ball is placed perfectly with great anticipation. Ǫ Its the kind of anticipation you have to have to play at the next level.

                      A Super Bowl winning coach said that??? He would be raked through the coals if he posted that on this forum.
                      He also tabbed Bruce Gradkowski as his QBOTF. That worked out well.

                      Gruden's soft spot is for heady QBs who work their tails off. Sometimes it pays off (like Gannon) but a lot times it means he tries to play QBs who would be better off on an NFL sideline wearing a polo shirt and a headset rather than pads and a helmet.

                      Oldie but a goodie.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Asteinebach View Post
                        Ahh, sh*tty. Called Comcast 2 weeks before the Draft, eh?
                        No I'm traveling and working the National Parks so no need for cable . Having too much fun out in the parks and out doors.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love the irony of this show. I'm not saying Gruden is a total QB dunce like Brian Billick, but how many times has Gruden been pissed off because his team wanted to bring in a young QB only to have Gruden bench him after 1 bad series to put in some over the hill veteran? And now he's doing a show critiquing young QBs? haha.
                          **** her in da *****!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by descendency View Post
                            I love the irony of this show. I'm not saying Gruden is a total QB dunce like Brian Billick, but how many times has Gruden been pissed off because his team wanted to bring in a young QB only to have Gruden bench him after 1 bad series to put in some over the hill veteran? And now he's doing a show critiquing young QBs? haha.
                            I see what you did there. Sneaky.
                            -The Contrarian Proletarian

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information